Dreaming of food (InfraredTurbine)

At least those fluffies are protected, over this ganancious hungry fluffy u.u

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

98 Likes

Num da wich!

8 Likes

Eat the little one, dummeh

9 Likes

<3

Love it when they seeth

7 Likes

Do tell the story behind this one plz. I have my guesses but i wanna ask anyway to see how close i was lol like a game.

Im guessing thats a smarty or BMS mare and their bestest now separated from the now rescued siblings and starve seeing them with a home and food?

5 Likes

My guess is some Ferals seen some fluffs who actually have a home (or are from a fluffmart/shelter/etc) are taking what they have forgranted, and are livid about the not fairness of it all.

It is fair though, because no Ferals deserve to live or have happiness :smiley:

7 Likes

I like when ppl guess what happens about the pictures, I like seeing how each ppl would go different ways over the same picture.
What is happening in this one, for you ?

5 Likes

Don’t worry, maybe in the future they will be on the other side of the glass.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Awwwww.

They should all starve :innocent:

1 Like

“Hey Jon. Some dirty shitrat is upsetting the merchandise. Can you please deal with it?”

“Sure, chief” Grabs broom

4 Likes

They went 3 hours without skettis

3 Likes

Not lol

Ferals harassing fluffies that are in a display case inside the store or in an exterior-facing window display.

4 Likes

Looking at your colours what did you expect?
These babbehs have bright appealing colours, they deserve to have more then you.

Just be born prettier, its all your fault really :shrug:

5 Likes

What i see:a starving feral mare venting its impotent frustration at a window fluffy mart display while its dying bestest baby is suffering from starvation induced hallucinations.

4 Likes

69 likes already
Nice

2 Likes

Malding, seething, salty

1 Like

I don’t get it. What’s the backstory?

1 Like

Just some ferals angry that some store fluffies have all the food they can have, and don’t spend 24/7 of their time eating, since those street fluffies have nothing to eat

3 Likes