Drink Up (Underbear)

Lactating mares produce more milk once they begin having the stimulation of a foal drinking. The initial production is limited to make more resources available for the growing babies. Mares that are nursing while pregnant will have smaller litters as a result.

Nursing, nutrition, and stress are the three biggest factors in litter size. The popular mummah surprise line from hasbio feeds the pregnant fluffies a specific diet to produce an average litter of three foals.

Domestic fluffies tend to have larger litters and ferals with special friends or herds to tend them will usually reach 5 to 6 and are also likely to become immobile.

previous
next

53 Likes

Well thats a relief

5 Likes

For now

3 Likes

Doh

2 Likes

Remember: The artist likes to go against expectations, so…wait for the other boot to fall.

2 Likes

Ah shit. Is Doreen gonna have stillbirths and blame the kids?

4 Likes

I like the mumma surprise detail as something I can agreed with.
I also feel they probably over feed some moms leading to uber bigs liters at times

3 Likes

in other words
some babies will die in the womb due to the choice of feeding the babies?

1 Like

Earlier in the pregnancy I’d say they get reabsorbed but later it’s increases the chance of stillbirth.

1 Like

Well they advertise a range of litters so you gotta have a few XXL mummahs and a few mid sized litters for those with genes for alicorns. After all you gotta keep the FTC off your back

Possible Outcomes

Least Problematic: She stillbirths or doesnt produce milk when her babbehs are born due to her body thinking it has done its job (Bad for her, but :shrug: doween isnt a threat daddeh could protect his babehs is doween decides to do some stompies out of spite)

Most probomatic: shes been in the wild too long and shes riddled with diseases results in very bad miwkies (In which case it could be game over for the babbehs)

Only time will tell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes