Drinking Fluffy (Commissioned for Mr_Owl) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone!
Here’s one more commission about Russian fluffies for Mr_Owl
If you wanna understand it better, I’d recomend you watch this here.

Btw, I’m about to hit the road for a 2 weeks travel. (LOL who asked ?)
I’m taking my drawing tablet with me of course, so the commissions will still be going and the summer sale as well. I hope everybody enjoy your July, cuz I will in both ways: vacation and drawing fluffies!
thanks and take care!

For comissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! Xd This month I’m doing a summer sale on my illustrations!

27 Likes

“-Hey bruh, rough day, huh? Wanna grab a drink?
-Fuck off.
-It’s ok, I get ya. Do you know why I love rain bruh? Because when it rains, no one can see you piss in your pants. However, the rain can not last forever. And get some normal bear, not this piss swill. Don’t try to drink what is already spilled. Why do I always end up as the one who has to teach people everything?”

4 Likes

Looks like he’s seen some things.

Enjoy that root-beer bud.

5 Likes

is brutally fucking over the tax office considered as some things?

4 Likes

Since all taxation is theft, sure.

2 Likes

the reduction of tax impudence from 88.3% to 87.5% through the purchase of all bear is certainly the most impressive way to fight it

2 Likes

. . .I had a hot double take for a second till I realized it wasn’t aligned.

tongueincheek

Thought that was the mouth of the bottle poking against his cheek. ~Chuckle~

3 Likes

Waw, waw nevah changes

2 Likes

In Wussia, sketties num you.

Damn he is one tough fluffy @infraredturbine @Mr_Owl I see bullet riddle in his stomach :astonished:

1 Like

3 of my last commissions were adaptations of obscure Russian cartoons from the author I really like. infrared always leave a link but it’s not that noticeable
here, don’t forget to switch to English subs

1 Like