Drowning Page 2 (By Fluffy_Angst)

Nope. I’ve never had sex, never needed a condom. So, er… if I learned it I forgot it.

Now I’m just thinking of all the possible disasters that could happen… fluffies walking up during a party asking for help with special huggies.

“Daddeh, can show speshul fwen how gif speshial lickies to speshial pwace again? Wendy wan speshul lickies.”

“Daddeh, can put con-dum on Biwwy?”

“Daddeh, whewe am Wendy’s speshul buzz-buzz toysie?”

4 Likes

HAHAHA

We are getting close to page four subject matter XD

2 Likes

To boldly go where no-fluff has gone before!

1 Like

“Otay, fwuffie make aw-fah-bet on speshul fwends’ speshul pwace. Wud dah aw-fah-bet agin, daddeh?”

3 Likes

buzz-buzz toysie

I’m still astonished nobody has yet caught that post I did with Halfwit messing with Nightshade’s vibrator…

4 Likes

WHERE??? OMG

2 Likes

Mastitis, post-partum mental illness, and vaginal infections are tragically underrepresented issues.

3 Likes

“just lick the alphabet!”
S. Kinison

1 Like

Thanksgiving 12/08/19 Guodzilla

1 Like

Sometimes it is better for a pet emotionally, mentally, and physically just bite the bullet and neuter them. In the case of a fluffy you probably shouldn’t wimp out of having your adorable new foal sterilized for your sanity as much as its quality of life.

EDIT: Can’t get blue balls when you don’t have balls.

3 Likes

Found it!

1 Like

Yup! :nerd_face:
You link-makin’ nut, you! :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed! That’s why this owner is about to learn the HARD way

2 Likes

Naw beat him until he stops whining about being horny. Nothing kills the libido faster than head trauma

2 Likes

Help fluffies having special huggies?

bild

2 Likes

If fluffies had hands, this is one of those fluffies who would spend all day jerking off.

4 Likes

Condoms are made of latex, so oils break them down and cause failure. Silicone-based lubes do the same. You can only use water-based lubes with latex condoms and with silicone toys. PVC condoms are less common, but are safe to use with oil-based lubes.

(I never miss a chance to dispense sex ed :3)

5 Likes

My first “Real” job out of college was working for a hunting dog magazine. Yep. Breeders do that sort of thing.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not like most of us are gonna get to use it. Hiyooooooooo!

And yeah, cards on the table, I just roasted myself too.

4 Likes

Do you need some cream for that burn my friend?!

4 Likes