Dumb hewd ( by: FallenAngel )

He’s done :joy:

dumb_herd01-w

100 Likes

Odd why the fuck a smarty would be reasonnable ,i thought smarties were made so people could torture a fluffy without being called some mean names or being seen as a pedophile , we should find excuses to beat shitrat we just beat them, regardless if their good, cute or otherwise a dead shitrat ,a suffering shitrat and depressed raped and traumatized shitrat should be the norm for us and we shouldnt be ashamed

6 Likes

There’s a difference between smarty syndrome (the bad, violent idiots) and a smarty as the title for a herd leader.

Sometimes they’re both at once, but feral herds that actually survive generally have decent leadership (relatively… it’s still fluffies we’re talking about).

(My depressed OC, who’s quite like the smarty in this comic, insists on being called “pointy fwiend” instead of “smarty” to avoid this exact confusion…)

22 Likes

Fluffies Try The Shut The Fuck Up Challenge (Impossible Run)

Smarty was right to get out of the game while he still had most of his limbs

19 Likes

He better be done. He lost his eye and his leg.

4 Likes

Being an actual smarty friend must be such a curse. Imagine being the one fluffy in a herd of them with just a fraction common sense.

7 Likes

The leader of a herd is called Smarty, but doesn’t necessarely have Smarty Syndrome. Took me a while to figure that out too.

4 Likes

Is that a glyphid grunt?

1 Like

Looks more like a generic science fiction bug like a zerg or a tyranid.

Wock an stowne!

1 Like

Welp, guess that smarty IS smart after all… I usually hate smarties with a passion but I kind of pity this one.

6 Likes

Sweet inking on that last monster.

2 Likes

General work safety rule. Just because you’re not an idiot doesn’t mean the people you work with aren’t and their stupidity can get you hurt just as fast as themselves. I always go into work with this mindset cause I can’t afford the doctors bills.

4 Likes

Nope those are just random monsters I draw.

1 Like

This needs the “actually smart smarty” tag, assuming said tag has made the jump to this site by now. I don’t remember if it has.

3 Likes

To be smart(or at least have common sense, but in Fluffy terms thats genius level of intelligence.) among idiots.

2 Likes

I think the tag here is good-smarty.

Sounds right, sometimes I still get mixed up on which tags transferred from the booru and which stayed behind, as well as any new ones created on this site.

1 Like

Hahaha, dude say I’m out here and eat shit to the other fluffies. Hahahaha hilarious.