Dummeh monstah babbeh (carniviousduck)

74 Likes

“He’s getting the milk in sure, but aren’t you afraid that all that yelling is going to hurt his mental health?”

“Nah, I put tiny headphones into his ears, he can’t hear a thing she’s saying.”

“What’s he listening to?”

“99 Red Balloons. Unfortunately I couldn’t find the English version so he’s started speaking a little German. It’s a little concerning but fucking funny.”

26 Likes

Classic :cook: :kiss:

2 Likes

The alicorn powers rise lol

2 Likes

The look on that pistachio is hilarious.

2 Likes

litter mother when

heh, his eyes were destroyed
bet he can’t be the bestest anymore

1 Like

Chop chop chop chop.

Shut up, you swollen bitch! It’s because of your bestest baby that we’re in this situation in the first place. This baby is gonna feed, your baby is gonna rot, and you’re gonna fucking like it!

1 Like

The bad parent clearly doesn’t need its legs or tongue anymore.

She probably doesn’t even know the other was pillowed and blinded, probably thinks he’s crying because the good baby is getting milk

4 Likes

If you say so , “stomps the blue one”

Judging by now the mummah isnt so much sad as just angry i wonder if she even knows that her “bestest” is now legless and eyeless, more importantly if she did woudnt that also mean that the bestest is also a “munstah no pretty babbeh” and she would just stomp them both and walk away :shrug:

2 Likes

Wonder if a bitch Mummah can die of anger. Would be fun to watch ngl. Cool stuff btw.

Lol shes just jealous cuz her baby is a litter pal and not her other money maker

1 Like

At first I thought it was a role reversal. Like a Bizarro version where the baby is saying the big one needs worstest stompies.

1 Like

Hahahaha hilarious how the other foal got punished for the actions of the stupid mare.