Duncan’s spiral by (that1hugboxer)

If you don’t want to read 4 separate stories for context that’s fine. But the series of events are as follows :
Part 1 is Duncan’s Date . Part 2 is out of the frying pan. Part 3 is into the fire . Part 4 is sins of the father. And part is Duncan’s spiral. All stories are by the same author (that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan, it’s another day at the fluffy daycare. You can finally breathe a little easier as Drupal is finally big enough to play with the other fluffies. It’s nice to only have Odis as your main concern. You’ve been talking care of him for so long it’s almost muscle memory at this point. The day goes about as well as you could expect from a building full toddler brained talking animals. You break up a fight here, a sorry box there. It’s around lunchtime and you call Drupal over for his kibble… Drupal doesn’t come. In fact you can’t find Drupal anywhere. You feel a sharp pain in your chest become more and more intense as no matter who you ask none of them seem to know where Drupal is. Your coworkers make snide remarks about you waisting your lunch break chasing after your missing fluffie

“Come on Duncan I’m sure the little dude is fi…”
Your coworkers is caught off guard by your expression of sheer horror .

“Duncan what are you looking at?”

Your coworker turns to see what you are staring at and immediately lets out a “Jesus Christ!!!” As he sees a green fluffy hanging from the blind’s draw cords like gallows.

You push past your coworker and frantically unhook Drupal. You realize it’s far too late after you get him down. You don’t say a word your entire body is shaking uncontrollably.

Femi tries to comfort you but steps back as you start dry heaving. You cradle Drupal in your shaky hands as tears drip down onto his now plastic like fluff. You close Drupal’s eyes and mouth. Then put his favorite stuffy toy in between his little hooves and wrap him in his blanket . You feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn around to see your boss Miss Bakshi.

“Miss Bakshi I’m …sorry…I… I need to go back home for a litte bi… “

Miss Bakshi looks you in the eyes .

“You are in no condition to drive or work right now.”

Switch perspective: you are Miss Bakshi, you have just witnessed Duncan, one of your employees have a mental breakdown after finding one of his fluffies hung from the blinds. You get someone to take Duncan and his fluffies home while you get to the bottom of this.

Femi is very annoyed by the situation.mumbling under her breath

“ favoritism much?”

Your professionalism shatters away.

“ Femi , genuine question. What the fuck is your goal in all this?”

Femi is caught off guard by the question.

“E…Excuse me?”

“Cut the Bullshit Femi. Your ears work just fine.”

“Chuckle. Fine since we’re speaking plainly I’ll say what everyone else is thinking but too afraid to admit.”

“I and everyone else here at the Daycare are Fucking sick and tired your Spice Rubber ass ! Duncan is allowed to have extra breaks during the day to take care of that Retard Odis! Duncan gets 2 hours of paid overtime every day! Now Duncan gets to have a day off because his God Damn bio toy died!? Fuck off! If I didn’t know how much of a prude he was ,I’d swear you were his sugar-mommy! Every day I get here 2 hours before we even open to get everything in order. Never so much as fucking thank you!”

You look at the other employees.

“So tell me… Does Femi speak for all of you?”

A series of quick and frantic no mam’s are sounded off by your staff.

You look back at Femi.

“You tried to dodge my question Femi . But I think I have the answer courtesy of your little rant.”

Femi looks puzzled.

“The only person who would know about Duncan’s extra hours would need to have access to the payroll.”

Femi’s eyes widen.

“And the only people who have ever had access to the payroll are myself and…. Jane.”

Femi starts to sweat.

“ Miss Bakshi… I can explain.”

“ Femi ? You wouldn’t happen to be letting Jane into the building every morning so she can editing the payroll?”

The rest of the staff is understandably pissed.

“Femi I may not be the most tech savvy gal but I know who should and shouldn’t have access.”

Femi starts backing towards the door, but is blocked by her very angry coworkers.

“Duncan was being trained to take over Jane’s position !”

“Jane’s erratic behavior towards Duncan, the foal on his doorstep , the smear campaign on social media and finally your involvement. All of it makes sense now. you were trying to make Duncan Quit! It was payback for him undoing all your buddy punching!”

Femi’s face turns beet red.

“You can’t prove that Scooby-Doo shit !!!”

“Oh I certainly can! 2 hours of paid overtime every day sounds like indisputable favoritism. Normally you would be correct. But you see Duncan wasn’t just being paid for the training itself . Duncan was also being paid to correct and physically document what I now know was human tampering.”

“All of that overtime is properly documented. However I can’t say the same for the 47 hours of overtime you magically keep accumulating on your time sheet every week. did you honestly think I wouldn’t question that extra $705 on your paycheck Or the full time paycheck for the employee that hasn’t worked here for over 2 months ?!!!”

“And for the record Femi , you weren’t “coming in early” you specifically requested to work those hours! And because we are a small business, I figured if I can’t pay more than minimum wage I could at least be flexible with my employees hours! I guess no good deed goes unpunished.”

You look at Femi , your eyes ablaze with fury.

“You killed Drupal as a last ditch effort to push Duncan over the edge, and then you had the Fucking audacity to “comfort” him after he found the body!”

“So what?! I killed a bio-toy! I bought the damned thing in the first place!”

Femi smirks .

“ you want to know the best part?! I told him I would be his mummah again if he let me hang him! And the stupid shit actually believed me!”

“Duncan gave the little shit rat a life most fluffies could only dream of. And the first opportunity to be taken back by the person who literally abused and left him to die, he jumped at it no questions asked!”
Femi pushes past the people blocking the door and opens it.

On the other side stands a man in a suit and tie . Standing one either side of him are two police officers.

“Are you Femi Montenegro Henderson?”

“Yes I am! Who the fuck are you?!”

“Jonathon Long IRS-CI”
One of the officers reads Femi her rights
“I’m not sure how much good this will do you now But.” “Femi Montenegro Henderson.You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time.”

Femi not taking the hint berates the man.

“It’s not a crime to kill a fluffy!”

“But payroll fraud is . Miss Henderson.”
As one of the officers places cuffs on femi the man in the suit continues speaking.

“Along with assault, slander, destruction of personal property and let’s not forget aiding and abetting a criminal .”

Authors note: I had no real idea how to properly tag this story

10 Likes

Wow, reality bit Femi in the ass. I actually feel bad for Drupal. He had no idea what kind of monster Femi is. Poor Duncan. He needs a hug, a hot chocolate, and maybe some really good weed.

4 Likes

It’s on! IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

3 Likes

I found Drupals death funny, not going to lie. I honestly would share Femi’s views on this as well.

1 Like

<3

1 Like

There’s a lot of truth in Femi’s words.

1 Like

When a good man breaks, the devil shivers.

2 Likes

Th irs is like a pimp, you better not fuck with their money

1 Like