Dwoom (Sequel to FluffyTropalist) (Author: Ulysses_flag)

Dwoom

“Against all the Fluffies Humanity can create we will send to them only you. Rip n Tear til it is done”

Year 20xx.
560 days after the self breeding fluffies had escaped the facility.

I see them out there crying, banging at my door asking for “sketties” and “luv”. I’m done torturing them now I know full well what they can take. I have prepared myself with enough firepower to take on a small city. The time is nye. I have to reach the facility and stop this breed before they climb over the huge wall that imprisons me here.

Or it is doom to us all.

Step 1: get out of this apartment and reach the nearby gun store

Bang! As the door is kicked open “Daddeh?”

I look down and without a second thought I load my sawed-off shotgun. BOOM!

Looking back at the fluffy there was bone, brain and blood all over the hallway the other fluffies looked in fear at me and the moment they saw me reload they ran, never seen fluffies run that fast in my life.

I ran up to a Mare fluffy and seeing the foal fall off her back I pulled a blade from the side of the right handed gauntlet and decapitated her, cutting the head off and stepping on the foals. “No mercy” said me as I seen the helpless life fade from the tiny fucking skulls.

Killing all the fluffies and hearing noises in the basementI seen earlier I seen something very odd a High priest of the “sketti-god”, he looked at me and said “Dummeh hooman uo canst have fowevew sweepes” I showed him my shotgun and blew it’s brains out but it started regenerating at a fast paste and seeing that without hesitation ran up to it picked it up and threw it in the furness being able to vanquish such odditiesI knew from what I heard there’s 3 more of these High Priest of “Sketti-god”

Before I left my apartment I found a hedge cutter in the back, turning it on it seems to still work and in good condition so I placed it in my bag for later.

Going outside I saw millions of my creations running towards shouting, yelling and cheeping for “daddeh, sketties, hooman, wan daddeh etc’’ as they ran towards me I started loading my gun holding my hadgesaw in one ready for blood.

They stopped a moment hearing some saying “Scawy nosies” before I started killing ripping, apart and blasting them to pits to reach the nearby gun store for more carnage as it wasn’t raided during the evacuation of the city 1 year ago killing a countless amount of Mares and stallions I ran into the store before I heard “Dummeh hooman kill spechwial fwiend get fowevetha sweepes” it wa an alicorn out of all things, I picked it up by the neck before disemboweling it. Looking at shelf I seen assault rifles, shotgun ammo machetes and in an instant I took what I needed a machete, AK-47, frag grenades and some Barbed wire which I quickly made some of it into a wip before leaving out of the back and making my down the street to 1 of the 2 biggest italian restaurants in the city knowing the 2nd high priest is in there I prepared by loading my gun for what will wait for me inside.

stepping inside I looked around to hear what sounds like baby voices chanting something I can’t understand. I know it was in english-ish but It sounded like complete nonsense, so I booted open the door to see the high priest and a new breed of fluffy? It was covered in scarp hempe of cans placed around it, surprisingly giving it some form of protection it’s hooves were replaced with bone spike protuberans coming out of it’s stubby legs like there designed to kill other fluffies. A weapon that’s what it is”

It ran at me and couldn’t precise my foot do to by boots but could hurt me if I’m not careful I ripped it’s “helmet” off before bringing the force of god down it’s head with my sword and looking back at the high priest I knew fire is what can kill him, I grabbed him by the neck tore him in half with my bare hands and found a working oven to throw him into to die.

2 more high priests to go and a few more miles down the streets and destroyed buildings before reaching the facility.

Step 2: reach the facility and go and find the 3rd high priest.

Walking down the street killing fluffies and cutting them apart, I stopped to see around me empty cars now decayed and covered in shit and long since dead fluffies I seen a gathering of what I could assume to be an Alpha Smarty and his whore of Mare and it’s “kids” giving what seems to be a speech to the other fluffies to look for who killed the 1st high priest of Sketti-god.

Alpha Smarty: “Sweach fow dummeh hooman an bwing him too me, nou move dummeh fwuffies”

He and his family walked off and seemed to be heading towards where the facility is. He’s who I need to kill to break apart this grand herd.

As I approach the lookout party I load my shotgun and open fire on the little bastard abominations they started screaming in high pitch voices of horror and some cowering with their front legs covering their eyes thinking I can’t see them, I gave them a new asshole with my double barreled sword of justice before heading to the next big italian restaurant to confront the third high priest.

After a dozen fluffy corpse laid the streets I boot open the door to a dark abandoned restaurant checking the kitchen I seen the high priest fluffy and his 4 closes worshippers placing dried spaghetti in an empty pot and grabbing a wooden spoon with a painted hoove marking on it and stirring the pot and saying some mumbo jumbo trying to summon something pressumeable maybe they understood the threat they are faced with and tried to do something to me I shouted at them saying “Hey fuckers look who came to say hi you sorry sacks of shit.”

In a panic they ran into the lobby hiding under the tables and chairs. I looked at them scuttering and laughed before loading my gun to kill the wannabe cultist. I started ramping up my hedge saw and booting the tables over to search for the high priest. Few tables knocked over later and came across a foul smelling odor of piss and shit in the damp air now giving me the location of where they were all hiding I ran up to the table they were located and thew over them killing one of them in the process I grabbed the high priest and killed the remaining 3 worshippers and taking the fluffy out back where I left a barrel set a lit out back and threw the fucker in there to burn. The remaining high was left to find most likely the grand high priest but I’d have to find him later. The facility has to be reached to find the most powerful weapon to stop my one creation from spreading.

Step 3: reach the facility and stop the Alpha Smarty.

After leaving the fluffy to scream in an agonising painful death I was to find the facility ASAP.

Reaching the perimeter of the facility I seen ¾ of the fluffy herd which was a mega gigantic herd unlike anything I have ever seen, there must have been 6 million of them waiting for me and the Alpha smarty looking at me through the window of what was once my office with a smug on his face like I will finally get “foweveth sweepes” hell I don’t think the cunt realised I have an AK-47 a shotgun and enough firepower to take on a small city.

so I pull out my assault rifle at the mega herd and opened fire and throwing some grenades killing some, injuring many and pulled out my barbed wire whip and starting wiping the ones closest to me, blowing some brains here and there tearing some faces open, picking some up and breaking their backs, ripping some heads off predator style, grabbing some from the tail and putting my foot on their face an ripping it off before turning their skulls to a blood pulb and grabbing some mares from the Vagina and tearing them in half breaking the hip bone and splitting the skin till it can take the pressure and gives up to the neck leaving it to suffer it’s last perfetic moments of it’s life,

Moving to some of the stallions charging towards me I pick one up from the neck grab it’s tail and swing it around at the other to keep them a bay before the tail gives and making the fluffy go flying into the crowd and tearing the mouths apart, king kong style and grabbing one fluffy holding it above my head it screaming in terror knowing it will get “foweveth sweepes” before it was torn in half it’s guts and blood covering me.

The remaining fluffies ran into the facility giving me time to gather myself and finish this nightmare once and for all.

Step 4: kill the Alpha smarty and realise the weapon.

Heading inside the facility I seen tons of fluffies standing guard in front of the large glass, looking inside I see the final high priest the grand high priest and the Alpha smarty by its side at the place I need to be to realise the weapon so I load my shotgun and pull out my whip the other fluffies seeing what I did to the other million of fluffies fled in terror giving me an opening to reach the 2 fluffies.

I made it inside to bear witness to a massive fluffy must be the size of a house and seemed to be growing. A Foal? It must be? I look at the Alpa smarty and say to it “what is this thing?”

He looks at me and says “ This dummeh hooman is the wewapon tha will en uo”

I look at the fluffy and say “not if end you first you brightly coloured shit-rat”

I load my gun to kill the Alpha In a single slug round, then looking on the control bannel I see the grand high priest head butt the realise button awakeing the colossus being it breaks it’s chamber and consumes the grand high priest.

It looks at me and boots me out the facility and into a nearby skyscraper I look back to see the Foal rapidly grow to adult-hood before walking over to the nearby skyscraper where I was at.

Looking down I saw the remaining millions of fluffies, those who were hiding those who saw my fly into the building started running into the skyscraper in a frenzy like rush to kill me. I had to kill this gigantic being . The Icon of Shit.

I found a Flamethrower on a dead soldier who seemed to have died from infection from what looked like shit was covered all over his cut wound on his leg. Without hesitation I grabbed the flamethrower and quickly thanked the dead soldier and prepared for the final battle against the fluffy shit tide.

I heard a rumble and a loud high pitch “screeee” from the Icon of shit as it appeared before me and started hitting the nearby pillars and over concrete structures to try and kill me.

I shot at the Icon of hit and my bullets deflected off it when I noticed the fur or fluff surrounding it was acting as an armour defence so I used my flame thrower on hit doing some damage to it burning some of its fur if I was to get any chance to kill this thing I had to magnify the radius of the flame and burn it all off but I’m limited with the amount of fuel I have.

Just then the fluffy herd ran into the room, I had to keep moving and try and not let them surround me as there’s one of me and millions of them and I don’t want to end up as that dead soldier.

A few burns and killings later I managed to burn off it’s fur when it had gotten pissed and started slamming it’s hooves randomly all over the place, not caring about friendly fire of its own kind. I had to use my AK-47 to blast off chunks with incendiary rounds, armour piercing rounds and explosive rounds.

Doing that a few times was enough to weaken the big fuck to be able to ue my hedage saw to cut into it’s skull and place my machete in it killing it instantly.

When it fell it destroyed a few dozen buildings nearby leaving a massive dead fluffy in the middle of it and all the fluffies who saw it happen seemed to stop their frenzy and ran off in a panic knowing their fate ran for their lives giving me easy access to the weapon.

Reaching the facility I used my last given strength before collapsing from exhaustion used the weapon that was able to turn on a gas that I purposely leaked into the city that would cause a disease among the fluffy population that would wipe all the self breeding breeds leaving the sexual reproductive breeds to be left to survive in the ruins of the city and there’s still loads of the sexual reproduction left I’d say there’s 4:3 (4 being the self reproductive fluffies and 3 being the sexual reproductive fluffies) so that be an estimate 5 million fluffies left in the city but the other 9 million are all gone.

I think my work is done. I’m gonna try and escape my purgatory and leave the fluffies to die out within the next 2 winters.

This is Dr Nimrod signing off.

3 Likes