e by pumpiikin

46182 - artist_pumpiikin crying_a_river dying_fluffy explicit gore guts roadkill run_over_by_bicycle shit squashed tears

46214 - artist_pumpiikin diarrhea mad oc oden original_character questionable shit sorry-poopies white_fluffy

46236 - artist_pumpiikin broken_leg doodles fairly_hugbox safe woena

46471 - anthro anthrofluff artist_pumpiikin fluffy horrible_abomination kill_it_please male safe

46680 - amputee artist_pumpiikin crotchboobs crying dead_foals explicit foals mare oc original_character pillow_fluff pillowfluff shit stillborn stillborn_foals vaginal_fluids woena

46707 - artist_pumpiikin crying_foal foal mare questionable road_crossing roadkill sadbox stallion

46963 - God_fluff artist_pumpiikin cute fluffy galaxy goat_fluff goat_fluffy goatfluff goatvoid goatvoidfluff icon immanence safe void_goat

47050 - Shebawba artist_pumpiikin author_deadweight cute huge_wings icon mare obey safe white_fluffy xibalba

47335 - artist_pumpiikin body_horror brown-foal chirpy_babbeh cute foal leggies monsta_babbehs multiple_legs safe

47447 - artist_pumpiikin fluffy flying flying_fluffy safe shit shitting weirdbox

47801 - artist_pumpiikin enf enfies face_huggies face_sitting fluffy huggies mare pumpiikin questionable soybean special_face_huggies special_huggies stallion

Random compilation of old shit because I’m too sick to try and keep stringing trains of thought coherent enough to create themes with these posts

78 Likes

hmmm

5 Likes

The living legend him(?)self. Hello Pumpiikin. So glad and honoured to see you on here.

3 Likes

Yaaaaay Pumpiikin is here!!!

3 Likes

It looks like not all of your images uploaded properly. I ran into this same issue once before.
You should have better luck uploading them 10 at a time.
Fortunately these posts can be edited.

3 Likes

Cool art portfolio! Mind if I ask how you felt on the booru? I’m writing a history up and wanted to know old artists’ input on there.

2 Likes

God damn your art is spectacular. I especially like the orange segments falling out of the fluffy. Gorgeous stuff. <3

1 Like

Wait… Pumpiikin? Is that you?!

2 Likes

probably

6 Likes

Patrick_Bang

It better be you Badass theme plays

4 Likes

I love you.

You should make a tag for whatever a mooy is.

1 Like

Wait… So is the green one doing something to the white pink one that’s making her miscarry?! Like is he giving bad enfies and somehow convincing her "it am gud fo’babbehs…

Or is my imagination going too wild?

He did look rather guilty when that cow creature mentioned she had another set of still-births…

Why would she kill him for it unless he did something to cause it!?..

1 Like

Glorious mutant Fluffies.

Hotbeds of genetic adaptation and variation to spice up the genepool.

Soon, the two-headed Fluffy will be complete. One head controls the body and eats while the other remains a lookout.

1 Like

Moobits! I remember being really into those for a bit but nothing i sketched out was a cute as the little guy here

DONT TAG THIS HORSESHIT AS HUGBOX

1 Like