E3 angry owner (InfraredTurbine)

If this were a normal year, I’d consider Nintendo’s performance sub par. It only looked amazing because they were the only ones to actually present games lol.

Highlights

1. Metroid Dread: Looks great, but its been since 2007 when they announced it last.

2. SMT V: Also looks great, though reminds e a lot of TOS II and Folklore with the beast taming aspect. Obnoxious Internet Dwellers already claiming it as a Meme game though…

3. Breath of the Wild II: Its been in development since 2017 and we neither know the name or much more than ‘Oh I guess that’s why they rereleased Skyward Sword’.

Let-Downs

1. Zelda Game and Watch with absolutely no more plans to celebrate the 35th anniversary. That was a huge gut punch, especially considering the Mario Game and Watch sold so poorly. Literally the one time fans beg for a port, you refuse lol.

2. No news on the Switch Pro if it is even real or not, despite constant rumors where even finance papers are speculating. It would have been nice for them to say ‘Its real or its not real’ so I can finally stop seeing these annoying articles on them.

3. “Don’t Stream our Event unless you’re a specific Nintendo ambassador”. They want reaction control with the threat of sueing people who go against it…

Honestly Nintendo came out on top because as long as they showed something, it was better than anything else lol. Its like winning by default because no one else showed up :confused:

3 Likes

Xbox won. all they needed to do is to show stalker 2 and a new battlefield

1 Like

Like Luigi, Nintendo can win by doing nothing.

2 Likes

Me when

when Fluffygen was not at E3 this year

4 Likes

Hardly anything I’d think.

$2 zucchini, can be noodles for two days.
$3 can of sauce, can be used for two weeks.
Water is almost nothing.
Grow them in a garden and preserve them to make it almost free.

One time investments are a bit, but less than an average hobby starter kit.
Basic baby toys and picture books from Value Village, like $10.
Outdoor kennel fencing, $80.
Electric outdoor rabbit heating pad and waterproof cover, $40.
Extension cord, $8.
Blanket, $5.
Waterproof CD player and some blank CDs, $40.

As long as you have outdoor space, you could Hugbox for cheap.

1 Like

Except you’d need to fluffy-proof everything, and it would probably be easier and cheaper to just buy all that shit from a fluffy store.

In my headcanon, Flufftopia sells their products at fair prices, precisely so that hugboxing doesn’t have to be so pricey. They’d rather take a loss than have fluffies be raised in poor, unsafe conditions.

1 Like

Outdoor kennel, heated.

Don’t have to Fluffy-proof a single thing or worry about invaders fucking with them either.

2 Likes

Outdoor fluffies just seems like a terrible idea, though I’m sure the local birds of prey would thank you for it.

4 Likes

Good kennels always have roofs for that exact reason.

An eagle will carry off small dogs.

1 Like

I bet they’d get stuck on the walls of the kennel.

And before you say they wouldn’t: think about which species we are discussing, and the average intelligence of said species.

3 Likes

Hawks and eagles are also more common than most people expect, since most people aren’t really looking for birds of prey in their neighborhood.

2 Likes

Lol, reminds me of an old image (forgot who it was from but it’s one of the greats) of a fluffy getting his lil fluffy balls stuck on a fence.

2 Likes

You just reminded me of a 4chan screencap about a guy who had to deal with the geese living on his property constantly fighting with the many cats living on his neighbor’s property, and the eagle that fed on the corpses of both of them. It was batshit crazy.

2 Likes

See? Point proven!

1 Like

True, its not perfect.

Plus you’d want to dig down to install some chickenwire along the perimeter under the ground eventually.

Still, cheap and largely annoyance free. Don’t wanna hear them, don’t go outside. Don’t wanna clean shit, don’t; they’ve got enough room to go around it.

1 Like