Edna the Fluffy Madam (artist_jberg360)

59 Likes

nah Edna’s gonna be the one getting the sorry stick

6 Likes

This some kind of hooker service for fluffies? wtf

5 Likes

With Fluffies, not necessarily For fluffies.

9 Likes

“Chewwy wan yo sowwy stick”

10 Likes

Middle right may not be cut out for this life.

13 Likes

How else is she going to get money to pay for her drug addiction?

3 Likes

“Which shit rat do you want?”

“Actually I was wondering how much an Edna job costs…”

“That depends. Do I have to keep my wig on?”

5 Likes

I imagine this is probably more oriented around Edna’s financial needs.

And I also imagine Edna is not shy about disposing of fluffies who aren’t feeling enthusiastic.

4 Likes

If I was 60 years old, I’d probably say “DON’T FORGET THE #sexy_girls_and_fluffies TAG!!!”

4 Likes

now im imagining a neutral-box equivalent, some kinda fluffy brothel, where the mares are all fixed and willing to give good feews to lonely stallions for money, if they are not in the mood they can spend the day off or something lol

10 Likes

Fluffies are all about “huggies and wub” and special huggies are just the combination of the two.

And honestly, I could see that being a thing in breeding stallion operations. There aren’t always clients and you don’t want your stud dealing with build up pain and would get them use to interacting free with different mares.

6 Likes

Thats the thing, though. Being off the clock is a lot of lost income. So no one is making them do anything. But they are in that line of work with the expectation of making a relatively large amount of money in a short time.

2 Likes

If I’m being 100% Oprah honest, she does have some sweater meat…

3 Likes

Just from looking at her and her using fluffies you can tell she has little to no limits. Maybe no kissing.

2 Likes

@I_might_be_weasel & @Aurix & @jberg360…
Maybe the tag is necessary…
pepe

1 Like

I calls em like I sees em.

Boo–
Thinks it over
…nah. even I have standards.

1 Like

2 Likes

…Oh…
Oh no

1 Like