Eduard Foalhands - Art by Naughty Fox

What happens when an abuser sneaks into a premium fluffies farm?

65 Likes

Bro i had the same exact idea, brilliant

4 Likes

Weren’t these a toy or something? I remember seeing rubber monster finger things on American TV.

7 Likes

Well, breaking and entering is a crime. I would of killed him just for that. And two, damaged property, I would of killed him for that. Like go find these on these streets instead of my income, worse then deer in my garden.

BUT! good job

5 Likes

And potentially lost income as well. Though I disagree with human murder here. A big ol’ fine to drain the finances would do just well. Force the guy into chronic poverty so he can go live with the ferals in the back alley.

5 Likes

Okay, this is pretty fucking funny xD

2 Likes

Good stuff but never mind the finger foals. Guy is gonna lose an arm and leg in court/legal fees.

3 Likes

Ah, another to the collection.

3 Likes

I hope he remembers to wash his hands before eating anything

Now force her to eat them

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Actually the idea came to me from the film “Edward Scissorhands”.

1 Like

Yeah, the owner has had to lose a lot of money with those foals, especially with the Lost of the golden one.

Yeah, those colts weren’t exactly cheap, especially the golden one.

Only if they catch him, hahaha

1 Like

If you wanted to get into puppetry that pillowmummah is hella fat… use your imagination :shrug:

1 Like

If the farm managed to survive the economical loss then they would probably invest in more security. And when i say security i mean security of the bear spray,stun-gun,pistol variety.
And of course they would have a hiring process where undesirable applicantsÂą are singled out and removed early.
1(abusers viewing the job as an all you can abuse buffet when no one’s looking.

1 Like

“Um, ackshully, the sycuretty-”

Laugh guys, it’s just funny.

2 Likes