Egg Laying Fluffies (Pastry_Knight)

So remind me why you want to eat these things again.

Isn’t it obvious? They’re delicious and I’m hungry.

2 Likes

HOW THE HELL-

Eggs are so cute! I love all of this far too much.

So hellgremlins but no baby talk?

Someone posted an image of a fluffy-looking platypus/horse-like thing last night, right? I guess it was a duffy or puffy pony.

1 Like

I really like the idea of a hybrid fluff that has to swim but must breathe air, that is just dense enough that it has to fight to keep its head above water

1 Like

thats just a normal fluffy that you put in a pool, if it ever tries to get out just get a golf putter to put it back in

3 Likes

Not sure exactly why, but I love the concept of a fluffy laying eggs

1 Like

Be pretty funny if she happily eats the eggs after they’re cooked. Maybe dumb enough to forget about them being hers lol

4 Likes

Með too it’s like a fluffy but some how sadder

Give them Fluffy Egg Spaghetti with Fluffy Foal Meatballs.

“UUH-HUU-HUU Bowf bits am babbehs?! Nuu WAAAAAN!”

3 Likes

I think it somehow makes them even more vulnerable, like they have another entire stage of life where they are entirely helpless and they need to be carefully cared for by their parents which they already have issues with.

3 Likes

“Just try it Alice!”

“NUUHUUUHUUU!!!”

“That’s it!”

shoves forkful of food in fluffy’s mouth

“MMPH- Y DIS SU TASTY HUUHUUHUUU!”

Alice eats the food, crying with every bite but feels it’s the best food they ever had

Fin

6 Likes

I would bet the worstest babbehs would end up with a lot of problems caused by being constrained in the egg while hatching, messed up legs and joints because the mummah fluff is too pre-occupied helping their favorites out of their shell

1 Like

I kinda like the idea that the foal develop to essentially a talky baby sort of stage inside the egg so earlier on there can be muffled noises from inside the eggs.

In an incubator or large clutches of eggs, the normally hatching eggs all come out within 24 hours or so but a percentage just can’t seem to make it out so there are eggs wobbling about as the foal tries to get out crying out for help from within the eggs. Or they get stuck halfway out of the eggs and are laughed at by the other hatchlings, and for fuck you thats why reasons all the fluffies and humans fully believe in not helping the struggling ones.

4 Likes

Well I know I certainly wouldn’t help them out of the egg, seems like a good route to explore though

I’m imaging that fluffy was force-fed a fluffy egg/foal sausage omelet…where she KNEW the eggs and foals were hers.

2 Likes

I’d like to imagine egg-laying is a rare mutation caused by bird DNA. And fluffies, not expecting it, destroy the eggs in fear.
Or, they’re fine with it, but since fluffies are supposed to be live births, the babies inside the egg are ready to be born and are too weak to break the shell and suffocate.

1 Like

Horses, ponies, and pigs, are all smarter than fluffies, I think.

This comment thread was a very strange and interesting read