Egg Laying Fluffies (Pastry_Knight)

On the Fluffpile a conversation started which led to the idea of egg laying fluffies which have been looked at a few times. River Fluffs [Heroboitellem] but inspired a few ideas I wanted to draw.

A quick sketch of kicking a fluffy nearly ready to lay to hear all the eggs cracking inside.

Krita kept crashing before I could finishing this as my chromebook is a piece of shit, also drawing the hands was going to be an issue as it is hard to get my own hands into that perspective. So decided to leave it here.

Take two of previous concept, I quite like the idea that they think every egg has a foal in, even if they don’t have access to a stallion and are very broody as a result.

The eggs are mostly like normal eggs just a little sweeter than a chicken egg.

93 Likes

So like a platypus?

11 Likes

ye

7 Likes

“Now look, I’ve told you before that these eggs aren’t babies, they’re essentially your period. Which I know sounds weird but I can’t think of a better way to describe them.”

“Bu daddeh, doo tu Fwuffy awways weady tu hab babbehs weneba, Fwuffy nu hab estwus cy-cuh. Fwuffy nu git pewiods cos tummeh-eggie am awways weady tu be ousside eggie-babbeh.”

“…I’m cancelling the Nat Geo subscription as well.”

32 Likes

Think I would just start kicking it to death if I heard half of that

6 Likes

Portable omelet maker, can produce eggs and milk

6 Likes

I could see Hasbio making Duckies, similar to Fluffies. Talking birds that are otherwise very much like fluffies. Birds are a lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Of course, Duckies would also be tasty.

7 Likes

Ducks are also naturally rapists, so imagine hellgremlins but worse

3 Likes

Sketched that sort of idea before, hasbio would need to come up with a better name than Fwuckies.

13 Likes

“Did we make the Duckies biologically correct?”

“How do you mean sir?”

“Well, I mean like, y’know how female ducks have a fake anti-corkscrew vagina which they use so they don’t get pregnant from all the gang-rape. Do the Duckies have that as well?”

“Oh, well we considered it, but we thought given the product the ability to NOT produce off-spring would be detrimental to our quarterly review.”

“So no fake vagina?”

“No sir.”

“But the males are still rapey?”

“Oh yes, VERY much so.”

14 Likes

Hm. If they’re slightly sweeter, that says to me they’d have some fine applications in making pastries.

5 Likes

If I were to design the canon for Duckies, the eggs would be slightly sweeter if the hen is treated with love and care. They would be somewhat more sour - and perhaps good for different dishes like bread - if the hen is stressed, such as in an industrial farm. This would mean that the Duckie eggs in the supermarket would have to come from humane farms.

Also, the Duckie hens would have to be dumb enough not to keep count of their eggs. As long as they have two live eggs, you can take the rest and they wouldn’t know the difference.

8 Likes

The more I read the better the concept got, I love it

1 Like

Do the males have the corkscrew dicks tho

3 Likes

They’ve actually been genetically modified to be even more corkscrewed than regular ducks.

It’s a party trick for rich folk to open a bottle of wine using an erect Duckie Dick.

10 Likes

“Hey Mitch check this shit out”
“Bezos showed me this trick over in Ibiza”
“Wildest way to uncork a bottle of champagne”
“SCREEEEEEEEEEEE NUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPESHUW PWACE HUWTIES”
“POP”
“Wanna glass the suffering makes it better”
“I’m good man”

8 Likes

they then throw the corkscrew fluffy off the edge of the yacht

8 Likes

Open the champagne with the corkscrew probably breaking it in the process, remember to shake up the champagne first so the cork shoots out and wacks them in the balls.

9 Likes

Was half expecting the big one to be connected to the small one by a thin wire of corkscrew penis

Bonus points if, after coitus, there’s an audible “POP” as with a champagne cork, and some, uh, foam running out.

“QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK POP GEWD FEEEEEWS”

4 Likes