River Fluffs [Heroboitellem]

89 Likes

T ~ er Pee posing to assert dominance.

9 Likes

They are so cute,I love them.

6 Likes

Imagine her doing the default dance
Fortnite Default Skin GIF - Fortnite Default Skin Fortnite Default - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

those babbehs are SO CUTE

4 Likes

I love this concept.

I will now envision my canon’s aquafluffs like this.

With permission from the author, or course.

3 Likes

Very well designed

1 Like

Platypus fluffies, genius

1 Like

Its cute if not for their behavior.

2 Likes

And what about Echidnas?

1 Like

These fluffies are basically platypus fluffies. Down to the egg laying

1 Like

Yeah, they’re pretty much platypus fluffies. They got hints of axolotl (mild regenerative qualities and lake based) and beaver (territorial, scent markers, general diet), but all their swim/burrowing factors, and the monotreme status, is the plats.

1 Like

Fascinating

2 Likes

I’m just imagining how pissed off I’d be if I was fishing for perch or something and kept reeling these things in instead.

6 Likes

I absolutely love them! :smiley:

1 Like

I looooove them. Now i need to see them be abuuused.

Taking a small amount of piss would be SO worth seeing the anguish on it’s face as I slam my fists down to crush the lower half of its filthy spawn.

1 Like

Oh look, another subspecies to have fun with/abuse the hell out of.

I have no idea why or how did they managed to add platypus and axolotl genes to the already convoluted bucket of splicing that its fluffy DNA, but hey who knows maybe someone dropped those in the wrong centrifuge and BAM! monotreme fluffies.

2 Likes

Bitch calls me a “Dummeh Homin” Sure I won’t take your brats, ‘slaps her to the side’ ‘Stomps on foals’ ‘mare sobs hard’ What I didn’t take your precious babies, haha!

1 Like