Eggplant's Greed (FluffyBooru ID: 50262) (Artist: Titanfluff)

74 Likes

Lie better, dumbass.

8 Likes

That’s what you get for not feeding them veggies.

Fat poorly behaved idiots with toxic shit and health problems.

Zoodles are cheap as hell and give you high grade manure in addition to healthy well-behaved Fluffs.

7 Likes

Why do I have the feeling, that once eggplant starts his “diet”, that eggplant is going to eat turnip?

5 Likes

If the owner believe that fat shit’s lie he is the dumbest person around.

Poor turnip you can see even his ribs too :tired_face:

7 Likes

if he doesn’t notice it on purpose, then he is a genius who found a way to abuse 2 fluffies without doing anything

10 Likes

I think the owner is humoring him by pretending to beliebe it. The question is so he isn’t expecting the punishment/Abuse/execution, or because that’s how you baby step a child who doesn’t understand that lying is wrong into the realization the parent knows they are lying and its only getting worse and more embarrassing for them the longer they try and salvage it.

8 Likes

or he just wants to see one die from starvation, and the other from heart attack and diabetes

3 Likes

Your right, and that fucking burp too. If that shit didnt change its either sorry box or stick

2 Likes

Ever notice how dumb people after in the fluffy-verse?

6 Likes

Ahahhaha yeah from spoiling their fluffies or some dont research and just nod on what other people say.

Only to realize its not what these people say.

2 Likes

Stupid is as stupid does.

4 Likes

If that would happen to my fluffies, i would kick the one not sharing.

3 Likes

I suppose I’d punish Eggplant by making it eat an entire large cake. See how fun over-eating is then.
Meanwhile, Turnip’s gonna need some multiple nutritious lil meals over the course of some days. Maybe some vitamins.
Eggplant, u fat fack… :expressionless:

4 Likes

You’d be surprised how stupid people are, irl. Like forget how to breath, locking oneself inside the car, type stupid, and they have the audacity to blame other from their own stupidity.

4 Likes

Shhhh… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’ve always loved this one, particularly the imploring face of the emaciated fluffy.

1 Like

The fact that its OBVIOUS to everyone that eggplant ate all the food, and turnip none, is just so good. I love it.

And the fact that turnip is trying to lie. Oh, so stupid. ALL the evidence is there…

Pillow and cook that green whore. Eat her alive.

Make that fat fuck into spaghetti bolognese for that poor starving fluffy.

1 Like