Elder Moss ( By: MossyFluff )

As I continue writing about these guys new ideas keep popping into my head. While this slows the writing considerably (unfortunate) I do enjoy drawing more and more.

I thought to myself " what if against all odds these mossyfluffs survive to be old?". So this is the natural conclusion. Becoming a literal living food source for the herd.

23 Likes

I’m in love with this drawing! This looks like a fluffy a Hobbit could have.

3 Likes

“Come, youngling, and I shall teach you how to drink without dying “

2 Likes

Can ou’ heaw fwuffy, snek?! I am dah end!

2 Likes

I don’t want to be insulting to anyone, but you may be the first artist that I love who just draws static images. Usually just a pic of a fluffy smiling or posing for an OC description just leaves me cold. But your MossyFluffs and the SudiFluffs are just so fun that I love dissecting your pictures just from a design perspective. There is so much to absorb even if it is an “inactive” picture. You have an awesome talent for expanding on lore in still images. I just love your stuff, MossyFluff! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I honestly worry about being able to convey story. I am not confident at all in making sequential images or comics. I’m happy that even with a static image it’s able to work. Thank you.

2 Likes