Electric fence (Commissioned for Servo1991) (InfraredTurbine)

So, here’s a commission I did for Servo1991!
A fluffy peeing on an electric fence is a shocking experience, for sure! xD

For commissions of illustrations, linearts, comics and so on, feel always free to contact me :slight_smile:

89 Likes

I only play the home version of this game.

9 Likes

Piss poor decision making. :shrug:

17 Likes

The last panel of the smouldering fluffy is high art

9 Likes

Smarty wakes up in fluffy hell, sees fluffy Satan.
“So, smawty whizzed on da ewetwic fence, didn’t you?”

9 Likes

Yknow this is the first time I’ve heard of “sorry wawas”

13 Likes

Nice.

4 Likes

You would think that would be a much more common trope, right?

12 Likes

tumblr_p111vlXTn71qhry52o1_400

12 Likes

I was thinking into writting “sorry peepees” but it didn’t sound so good as “bad wawas” did

8 Likes

“Smahty gib gowden showah tu dummeh.”

10 Likes

Eh. I argue mustelid DNA, they still have the instincts to turn around and spray shit.

Eventually if breeders (hobbyist ones, not breeders looking to sell) decided to not focus on colors and instead focus on fixing defects then I imagine the shit blasting would no longer be viable at a certain point.

Either that or someone reprogrammed them, not on the individual level but instead whatever it is in the mother’s body that programs, and removed it. Fluffies know they can fire excrement instinctively but the programming says it isn’t feces. So they default to pissing because the breeder didn’t think of that.

Summary

Which makes Fluffies even more human in the end.

Of note here is that Hasbio programmed them to have the action at all.
Fluffy feels anger, rage, injustice, or indignation, and responds with some kind of retribution; but always “sorry _____ ” as if either beating each other to death/spraying excrement was intended or the programming was meant for something else and theFluffy instinct to stomp and spray mixed with it the way “monster” and “_____ place” is applied to understand things.

Also, they don’t give Sowwy Nommies. They just give Biteys or Taek Sowwy Huwties instead. It doesn’t fit into their vocabulary nor the list of punishments. After all, most animals are likely to bite to provide nonlethal punishment. Its why I wrote the Mummah in Super(un)natural trying to un-Smarty her Colt as biting his ears enough to cause pain and shame him when he acted up. The old “bite the dog/cat’s ears to establish dominance” trick (doesn’t really work most of the time for humans but it does work for them to each other).

9 Likes

I’d say “sorry pee-pees” since they say bad poopies and pee-pees

5 Likes

This has a lot of potential.

Imagine a bunch of farmers pissed off about the ferals migrating their way, threatening to destroy their crops and water. So they rig an electric fence in front of the herd and watch the scouts and smarties get fried.

Added bonus: free meat.

6 Likes

“So, you whizzed on the electric fence, didn’t ya?”

14 Likes

Yep, that’s what inspired the idea!

6 Likes

That’s some electrifying stuff.

5 Likes

@infraredturbine man this is soo hilarious and epic!!! I could hear the " TOOOAASSTYYY!!! " Sound after. :joy::joy:

Serves you right smarty! Sides fluffies cant read :rofl:

6 Likes

I think taunting that smarty would be his hell already :rofl:

5 Likes

When the guy said problem, did the vermin short out the electric fence?

4 Likes