[Electroejaculation](Artist:Somethingcheeky)

Idea from @Turboencabulator

Drawn at the request of @Foxhoarder

16 Likes

Thank you! The best part is that I don’t think a stallion can produce more just by increasing voltage, so they’re most likely frying his peepee for nothing. :laughing:

3 Likes

If you were so fortunate to have a real fluffy on hand then raising the current above a few tens of miliamperes isn’t going to do much. The thing that causes nerve stimulation is the frequency of pulses, and how ‘wide’ each pulse is. You’d want to have something like a microcontroller varying the ‘treatment’ in what’s essentially a simulation of sexual nerve stimulation. That would let you milk a stallion quite often, and then there would be a rest period while the testes produced more sperm.

Though considering they’re prototypes, that could be something like an hour’s rest depending on headcanon.

Love the image.

7 Likes

I’m just gonna say that the factory workers don’t understand how it works, rather then admit that I don’t know how it works.

3 Likes

Worker’s incompetence is always a wonderful attribute in fluffy factories. Suffering without need makes the best tears for the martinis.

5 Likes

me likey lol. more pls

2 Likes