(Elguzz) Commission open for FLuffy and non fluffy art

greetings everyone I’m opening a commission for fluffy and nonrelated fluffy art
would like to make some extra Mula too
I desire to upgrade my PC but also get more storage and a Hard drive solely dedicated to Software like BlenderMaya, Daz, and Photoshop. so I can continue exploring flash animation and modeling.

Your money will help me reach my goal faster

message me here or discord spinozilla#6250
IMG_7378
would recomend Discord as I check this website with my I Pad when im on break or at home

18 Likes

<3

1 Like

Your prices are tempting. How many request items do you think you can handle a month? What are your estimated delivery times for the different levels of art?

2 Likes

I’d like a super detailed 8 panel comic (8 drawings but not insanely detailed like dragonixa, think babbeteef or shafer araks) that I would give you the gist of what needs to happen and you can write the scirpt and have some creative liberty. Smarty gets adopted, thinks its the boss, owner plays along, ends in getting viciously skinned and kept alive sort of thing. Whats a rough ballpark figure before anyone gets any time wasted?

2 Likes

Only + 20% for Hugbox :face_with_monocle:
But certainly appreciate you refusing to combine NSFW & Gore.

2 Likes

Hmm let’s see according to my Timelapse on Procreate my artwork some or more detailed art takes between 4-12 hr
Going by a previous commission for friends where I made two artworks of two fully colored and shaded characters it took roughly a week Days 1-2 were multiple rough sketches of the idea. day 3 choosing the desired sketch and adding more detail and line art. Day 4-7 coloring and shading with it and going back and forth with each other on color changes and slight modifications

So I guess I could make roughly 8 (2 a week) fully colored character art in month

It depends what I’m working with and if you know what you want and have the pose and idea figured out, color and reference images and other stuff figured out and ready, things should go smoothly. What going to take the most time is availability ( I live in a MTS timezone) and figuring out and getting an idea of what you want and sending and awaiting a response on the current process for approval and continuation on the artwork or requested alternation and changes to it

1 Like

no clue who babbeteef is and couldn’t find any of their work but I know Shaferaraks, and their artwork varies in detail. since it 8-panel comic, the character isn’t going to be that large like a full-page artwork so I let you decide on this
we can do 2 pages ( 1 page has 4 pannel each) for full price or 1 page with 8 pannel but all characters and background price are half off
artwork will be on a 2048x1536 px page

assuming both the guy and the Smarty appear in all 8 panels with a detailed background

we going FLat like colors like Shaferarak’s Spaghetti and meatball
(9x8) + (15X8) + (9x8) = 264$ for an 8 panel 2-page comic
132$ for an 8 panel 1 page comic

we going fully colored shaded art like Shaferarak’s Sad poopie story or skettyland
then it going to be
(11x8) + (19x8) + (11x8) = 328$ for an 8 panel 2-page comic
or 164$ for an 8 panel 1 page comic

that is just a potential “max” payout, it going to be less depending on how many times the Smarty and the Man appear in each panel. so, for example, if the Man is only in 3 panels(19x3) and the Smarty in 6 pannel (11x6) in an 8-page panel comic then it is 57+ 66 + 88 = 211$ ( or 105$ taking the 1 page route)
the layout and substance are something we would need to discuss and brainstorm so we can idea of what the actual price would come out to be

1 Like