Emergency Commissions Open! (Star-The-Alicorn)

Hey there! My family and I are very low on money this month, and I am STILL having no luck finding a job so far. We can’t spend much money on food, as we have spent most of it on bills. While I continue to search for a job, I am doing commissions on the side!

If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to hit me up! I can draw a lot of things, and have relaxed my “Will not draw” list a bit. I can now draw extreme gore, NSFW (Won’t be posted here) and other things. I can do this either digitally or traditionally, just ask!

Commission post is here! Please read the “TOS”, pricing and other info there.

Examples of my art:

7 Likes

Okay, let’s do this again. To pay for one month’s worth of groceries (you said $200 to $300, so let’s say $250) you would need to do:

About 33 simple sketches,
20 uncolored lineart,
About 12 with flat colors,
10 colored and shaded without background,
Or about 8 colored and shaded with background.

Give or take, and again assuming that you only get commissions for one of those things, and assuming that my math isn’t off. I’m a writer, not an accountant.

1 Like

Daaang
That’d take a lot of work, but hey, any pay is worth it.

1 Like

Again, I’d love to commission mountains of art, but I’ve gotta protect my secret identity. I’ve already given too much information about myself away, I reckon. Hopefully not enough for anyone to unmask me. The mask comes off when I say so.

1 Like

That’s aight! Everyone does things for a reason.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m just grateful that some people drew art of my characters for free. I wasn’t expecting that when I started out. It feels nice.

2 Likes

I’m glad it made you happy!! This community is pretty full of love.

2 Likes

I just remembered something. You said in April that you were gonna hatch chickens.

How’s that going? I mean, if you’ve got chickens, you’ve got eggs.

1 Like

It’s going very well. They’ll be going outside with the big chickens permanently this saturday!

1 Like

So you’ve got another option, if all else fails:

1 Like