Emma's fam (swiftbitches)

Emma a very serious mare who can be very cold to new fluffies. She was forced to eat her first special friend when the two failed to realize winter was approaching and Emma had just had foals.

Colt he’s dumb as a rock but very friendly and loving. Emma was the first mare he ever encountered. He loves her and has adopted Fern and Pine.

Beetle he’s very sensitive about his fur color and being an alicorn. He likes to stick leaves and flowers in his mane and tail to make himself look less like a “munstah”. Pine once punched him cause he said dark colors aren’t pretty.

Fern and Pine Fern very sweet, respectfuL and full of energy while Pine tries to act like how Emma desribed their father acting. Fern and Pine were a little scared of Beetle at first but knew Emma would protect them. Neither of them know what happened to their dad but suspect he died because of how sad their mother gets about the topic

Pebble, Rose, and Clover Rose is a little shy and the other two are very out going

25 Likes

Oof, that is rough. A hard choice for anyone to make, never mind an overly emotional Fluffy.

So naturally I’m totally nicking that idea for a story

2 Likes

I’m glad you like the idea, I’m excited to see how you use it