Enfeeh pheromone - Part 3 (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

It could be as well depending on perspective. Currently I don’t wanna reveal how each ending is going to be, because I want the community to decide on how they feel it should end. I wrote our all three endings, and turbine agreed this should be a community decision lol.

But I hope this addition has been to everyone’s enjoyment.

4 Likes

Its certainly been interesting!

3 Likes

That’s why we’re leaving it up to the community. The story can go in so many directions, and each of them will be fitting.

5 Likes

I prefer a bleak, neutral and realistic ending for such a victim or an apparent happy ending that turns… sour in order to explore more that EBS concept.

BTW great work you two :*

3 Likes

Couldnt you say remove another fluffys ability to smell (by say surgery, chemicals, or medication) that way they couldnt smell the pheromone.

4 Likes

not inside the endings we’re heading, but I liked your idea xD

4 Likes

Presumably neutral is euthanasia, bad is abuse by being pit in with more rapists, right?

4 Likes

Still not the most dangerous pheromone a fluffy can emit.

2 Likes

NGL I like how this thing sleeps under a blanket. Also I love the ugly crying SFX.

3 Likes

Little guy deserves the happy ending

4 Likes

Have the little bastard kill itself.

2 Likes

Please i need to see him alive please vote for hugbox

5 Likes

Kinda want the fluffy who enfed him to track him down and get revenge

3 Likes

Sadly as far as we know, he is far gone and may continue to do this again with utter impunity. When I write stuff I like to sprinkle the disappointment of reality in it, because I think it becomes that more relatable and impactful. In real life, its actually very rare for a sex offender to truly ever face their crimes. When they do, the victim is often put under extreme stress and its no guarantee they will have justice. Hell there were many cases where it was obvious the rapist did what he did, but due to tampered evidence or a technicality, they get to walk absolved of their crime.

Though I think the focus on this story should and remain upon the foal, as it is the foal who must live with the consequences of what happened (as unfair as it is).

2 Likes

attempts to vote “bad ending” twice

2 Likes

??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

lol - sorry. It’s a very not hugboxy post. Either sad/realistic or very suffering.

3 Likes

If absolutely nothing else, I’d want to at least get him a new huggy friend.

2 Likes

202 voters but only 34 likes? hmm :thinking:

2 Likes

They may feel guilty for liking this post since the fluffy has known nothing but suffering and probably will continue to know suffering (once the votes are in). The winning choice at the moment (realistical for now) will see him either isolated from every other fluffy even with the EBS and will only be loved by a human owner only.

4 Likes