Enfeeh pheromone - Part 3 (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello Everybody! Here’s Enfeeh Pheromone part 3!
ps: RandomAirPeople decided to leave his final fate to YOU! that’s it! you can decide his fate! :V
there will be a voting pool at the end of this post, so feel free to vote in which ending you want for this story :slight_smile:
thank you and I hope you like it!

Part 1 read here

Part 2 read here

REMENBER TO VOTE ON THE ENDING DOWN BELLOW:

• The Happy Ending
  • The Bad Ending
  • The Realistic (or Neutral) Ending.
0 voters

True ending here <

That’s it my dudes
Neutral ending won :V

For Commission, illustrations and so on, feel always free to contact me any time! :smiley:

88 Likes

I’m a sucker, so of course I want the happy ending. If I can’t have that, I’d love for him to identify the stallion so they can both be euthanized. One humanely, one… maybe not.

18 Likes

@infraredturbine dang this is good page right here, love the details and cute how he suck his hoof :heart_eyes:

Hope the poor thing will have a brighter side of thing.

*Voted as well

8 Likes

Aw… it’s really sad. I think this hits the feels a bit for me because the foal’s trauma is actually kinda realistic :cry:

4 Likes

Let that crap rat have a terrible and painful end.

By the way it’s a very good story

4 Likes

How are there 10 more votes than voters?

3 Likes

lol no idea, probably it’s bugged
I have to ask @Virgil

1 Like

It would be super sweet if the poor lil dude ended up with a rape survivor.

10 Likes

Folks can vote for multiple options.

3 Likes

ok, ty

2 Likes

@infraredturbine added the staff would discover that shitass of a smarty and was about to enf another foal, and gave his just punishment!

@littenstinymittens thats another good idea, both can support each other. :+1:

6 Likes

I swear the poll on the fate of this enfie babbeh is more rigged than the 2020 election

But if I can’t have the bad ending, at least give me the neutral one.

3 Likes

I think it’s because ppl can vote on multiple choices :1
dunno how to disable that, it’s the first time I open a pool xD

1 Like

You can vote for multiple, but you can’t double vote. I tested it out just incase lol.

2 Likes

Actually, I was just making fun of hugboxers

2 Likes

I voted neutral simply because I think it would be the biggest surprise. I think I have a pretty good guess as to how the other two would go. Bad ending would be something along the lines of the fluffy dying, alone and unloved, as he is never adopted. Happy ending would be someone adopting him and taking him to a home full of unconditional love. I’m not sure what “realistic” would mean in this sense.

5 Likes

I’d put that as the realistic option. Bad endings could be much, much worse. Like ending up in a home that has another rapist. Or, he gets to another home, grows up, and because his trauma isn’t dealt with? Ends up continuing the cycle himself by raping another foal trying to avoid his own feelings of powerlessness.

It’s not like creators here haven’t taken sympathetic characters and had them get twisted up by the stuff that happens to them ( @Moesius’s Laura comes to mind).

9 Likes

rereads post

Hey, @OtherCoraline, I think you’re getting to me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tbh I’d consider him going ti a home with another rapist, to be more of a horror ending. At least from a technical standpoint.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how I’d differentiate “bad” from “horror” but I’ve got the literary sensibilities of a rock. How would you categorize becoming the monster that hurt you? Horror still?

2 Likes