Enfeeh pheromone - True ending (Commissioned for Anonimous) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everybody!
As the whole community voted, here’s the True ending for Enfeeh pheromone story!
ps: The other endings may appear too other day… just saying xD but the true ending, chosen by the community it’s this one. don’t get sad if your favorite didn’t win, we plan to work on them too. I’d also like to say thank you very much to the person who sponsored this comic anonimously :slight_smile:
Original story by: @anon68543914 and me :slight_smile:
thank you very much!

For commissions, illustrations or so on, feel free to contact me! This month I’m having a sale on my illustrations ^^

138 Likes

:cry: gud bye lil one, its a cruel world that doesnt care for innocent fluffies. Hope to see the other path soon :+1: hope a lil justice to that smarty who enf him.

@infraredturbine you know its even same with those restaurants, they don’t want employees to take home unsold food but thrown them to garbage :frowning: I saw on youtube one guy gave the unsold dunkin donuts and got fired.

I dont understand these establishments wasting good food that took alot of money to make and just throw it away. Same as ppl just leave uneaten food even they ordered it in the first place :man_facepalming:

20 Likes

I really loved it

It’s a great comic

Thank you and thanks to RandomAir for the Headcanon and thanks to the anonymous person

can I translate it?

6 Likes

sure, pm me on discord so I’ll send ya the archive without the texts

6 Likes

“No one wants this fluffy.”

“I want that fluffy”

“Just let me put it down! It’s the only part of this job that I like.”

Seriously though, great comic. If this is the neutral ending, I’m very interested to see how grim a sad or abuse ending is.

15 Likes

no one suffers in skettiland little guy :sob:

9 Likes

see you, space cowboy…

9 Likes

Too disjointed from the previous episodes. Why was he isolated and bathed if he was just going to be unceremoniously incinerated like a normal retail fluffy? If he really was just at the standard abusive fluffmart, he should have just been liquidated when he couldn’t be around the other foals without upsetting the retail experience. As-is, the niceness he was shown in part three doesn’t jibe with the rest of the comic. Why would the same place that gave the other foals the sorry room in part two just openly say to a fluffy it’s time for forever sleepies, nothing you can do it about now?

10 Likes

I enjoyed this, a fitting end after all.
Also great work Infra-red, looks Brilliant as always.

5 Likes

First of all I want to say that although it’s not the ending I wanted I loved as it was at the end, that little rat didn’t have to be happy lol they lied to him if they made him believe that the world is a rainbow of kindness.

6 Likes

It was kind of them to euthanize him before throwing him in incinerator. Lots of places wouldn’t have bothered. I appreciate the dose of realism and kindness for allowing him to die with a modicum of dignity.

9 Likes

I agree unlike some fluffymart just throw unwanted fluffy screaming as they burn in the incinerator.

6 Likes

they tried to wait for a person for him, of course he received visits from ppl, but no one wanted to adopt him
and now it’s too late for him

9 Likes

:cry::tired_face::sob: poor thing , may you be happy in skettiland

7 Likes

Part of the reason why it seems this way is because each of the finales are only a single page long. The reason we did this is because the other two endings are only a single page in length each and didn’t want it to seem unbalanced. There is only so much that can be shown in 6 panels, but we wanted to get the basic feeling of disappointment and unfairness.

We have two more coming up soon, The Bad ending first then the good ending (to end the story on a positive note).

12 Likes

Well can’t wait to see it soon :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

well, at least was kinda peaceful and didn’t burn alive like usual.

6 Likes

Cue Who wants to live forever sniff sob…

8 Likes

Even sadder when you know he wrote that song after his AIDS Diagnosis.

8 Likes

ooooooff right in the feels

3 Likes