Enfeeh pheromone - Part 3 (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

/checks in

Oooh, Neutral pulled ahead!

I do wonder how many folks voted for 1 or 2 of the options. And it looks like I can change my vote? Hrm. I don’t mind that, actually. Leaving it hugbox but still…

2 Likes

Vote for the happy ending this foal has gone thru hell and back. do the right thing.

2 Likes

The right thing is to put it out of its misery.

1 Like

One could argue the convenient thing. But at the same time, I do agree since a casual owner is not going to be equipped to deal with its problems.

I think, regardless of the outcome? @anon68543914 and @infraredturbine will have a thoughtful conclusion to things. That’s how things have panned out so far, so I’m willing to trust them and offer my heart to get stomped a time or two by them.

I’m hoping the outcomes can be distilled to: 1) things can get better (with work), 2) society can and will ignore victims because its more comfortable for us to do so, and 3) not addressing these things will cause problems and heartache down the road that could’ve been avoided. And things will continue to repeat…

That’s totally theorizing some possibilities.

2 Likes

immagine somebody running an “enfie babbeh brothel” full of Babbehs that are just big enough to survive the rape and get tossed as soon as they can have Babbehs themselves.

1 Like

Aww, I would have wished for the foal to finally get the help it needs.

But whatever happens, it’s already fucked.

1 Like

Do it, lmao.

Couldn’t they just put him with other enfie babbehs?

4 Likes

imagine the chaos lol

Enfie babies might not sell, and they might recognize each other as fellow victims. They might see each other negatively and not get along well.

3 Likes

And they simply might not have any other enfie babbehs there

2 Likes

One can only hope.

2 Likes

God, there’s a weird conundrum…
You don’t want more enfie babbehs to exist…
But without more, an enfie babbeh might be all alone… :broken_heart:

4 Likes

I’m not sure commiseration is what it needs though.

2 Likes

Oh agree 100%
Just imagining a world where the only fluffies that would accept an EB would be other ones and was pondering on it a bit.

3 Likes

I gotta be honest
I forgot how beautifully I drew this foal being alone
oh boi

1 Like

Where can I find the ending ?

1 Like

In Turbine’s Gallery he has all 4 parts. Technically the work is unfinished, Although a canon ending was voted on, there are two ‘Alternate endings’ that need to be finished. There have just been other projects and things going on.

1 Like

Thanks
I’m not sure if I like or dislike that ending.

It’s sad to see him die after an unfair life but it also excludes more suffering.
Though if she really wanted to adopt the fluffy she could have asked somebody else to adopt him in her stead.

Oh well.