Enfeeh pheromone - Bad Ending (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello guys, sup!
So, I’m finally dropping the final chapter of this story, originally written by @anon68543914
Hope you guys like it!
Once again, I’d just like to remenber, the true ending was already made and chosen by the community here.
:slight_smile:

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time!

100 Likes

aman

16 Likes

I still hungry

6 Likes

What happened? Why do they think he’s a rapist?

Did he do it?

5 Likes

Excellent work once again dude! I love what you did with the fluffy’s tail, I’ve never seen anything like that before.

1 Like

shitte ratte!

1 Like

Yes. Literally caught in the act.

4 Likes

dark! and a sad thing that do happen to some abuse victims. very good job you two!

2 Likes

Gib mow context, friend. How did we get here!?

Yeah the worst ending possible, but ce la vie.

1 Like

Awesome piece, love the enfie babbeh to babbeh enfer pipeline! I really love the tail too, really hammers in the rat in shit rat

3 Likes

Yep, RandomAP knows that I don’t like to draw foals being “enffed” so I just let it not explicit
I respect the dude for that and It’s always a pleasure to work with him
hope it all got clear that he unfortunatelly now does the same to other fluffies

4 Likes

I’ll let @infraredturbine and @anon68543914 explain their perspective but my understanding over the years is that people who are abused are FAR more likely to become abusers themselves. Likewise, children who grow up in abusive homes are likely to enter in abusive relationships.

This fluffy was sexually abused/raped as a foal, and it was never taken care of. Never treated. He grew up with the mental and emotional scarring from that and ended up becoming a monster himself.

I kind of guessed this would’ve been one of the possible outcomes, but it was my “Worst Case” scenario. Darker/worse than “he ends up in a home with another rapist fluff.”

The cycle wasn’t broken, so it continued on. Chances are there are survivors who now have the possibility of continuing it.

7 Likes

That’s up to the viewer to decide. Perhaps he was adopted into another abusive situation and ran away, or perhaps he began a dark decent into baby enfing and was thrown out. All we know is that at some point, things fell apart resulting in the bad ending.
I structured this into three themes of what generally happens to victims: Neglect, Overcoming, and repeating the cycle. That is sort of the theme itself outside of abuse, hug, and neutral; the well being of victims and the oppressed.

3 Likes

He could not find acceptance anywhere else, so he unwittingly vented his urges and pain onto those meeker than him.

KINDA LIKE FLUFFY ABUSE AS A WHOLE LOL HAHA

Shit

4 Likes

The true ending

2 Likes

I think @Stwumpo would appreciate it.

2 Likes

@infraredturbine @anon68543914 Great work, and thank you for tackling the subject. I feel you both handled it very well, and I hope the audience here can take the time to appreciate it as a whole rather than their favorite type of presentation/story.

I’m surprised no one else is talking about the secret ending.
Am I the only one who found it?

2 Likes

Which secret ending are you inferring?