Enfeeh pheromone - True ending (Commissioned for Anonimous) (InfraredTurbine)

And this art is almost as sad good job man.

5 Likes

Slightly unsatisfying, but result exactly what I expected

4 Likes

Oh man :sob: Queen forever :heart:

5 Likes

Awww, I feel bad for the poor guy but I knew it was inevitable. Great work turbine!

6 Likes

:sob:
Nuuu

4 Likes

Well, hell. I did not know that. I always associate that song with Highlander.

4 Likes

is it weird that I’m really happy they gave him the lethal injection first instead of just chucking him in the furnace right off the bat?

6 Likes

Because If the homeless who got the food suffers from food poisoning they have grounds to sue. One angry, or money seeking, ass ruined company policy for everyone. That is the general logic anyway.

5 Likes

the fluffocaust i like it

4 Likes

Thats the bad part of it sadly true.

I wish some can just take home…yeah resto policies … sighh

5 Likes

Also: Odds are it was put in place to avoid employees abusing inside knowledge/position. Say, adopting one they know someone will pay more for but not from a store. “Yeah, totally bred this one.” Or abusers taking runts or even hurting otherwise healthy fluffies so they won’t/can’t be adopted, then taking them at a discount when they’re in clearance (giving themselves a discount). Likewise, a hugboxer might decide to groom a fluffy to be a new pet for themselves, showing favoritism and causing problems that way.

<— used to work in an accounting office doing data entry, would talk to the auditor occasionally

Additionally for restaurants: at least when I worked at Burger King in the late 90’s? It’s to discourage waste. Toward the end of the night there would be less and less made until orders were on demand (almost). Excess had to be tallied and thrown, with the goal being as little wasted as possible. Employees taking the food would’ve encouraged waste, or so the logic went.

They also had a problem with employees stealing the degreaser for washing the floors with. Apparently a jug of the stuff could sell for a decent price to mechanics who don’t ask questions.

5 Likes

Damn its a no win situation i guess :fearful:

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s why this is the neutral/sadbox ending. There’s probably a policy in place for proper disposal of fluffies versus just tossing them in alive. In a retail store with central heating/air conditioning? Those screams would carry throughout the building.

5 Likes

Imagine the haunting :grin::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Honestly, I would say there’s a financial incentive to find the baby raper: I doubt they’ve only had one victim or perpetrator, but an accountant can probably put together a total loss estimate for the euthanized fluffy due to it …

• Time spent dealing with the problem (employee wages * time)
  • Cost to raise (food, water, shots, medical checkup, labor)
  • Expected sales price
  • Average cost of food and accessories that go with a new fluffy for first three months (or whatever)
  • Average cost of add-ons (possible subscription for flea/tick meds, grooming services, vet visits, etc)

Multiply over a year and see how accounting then the higher ups feel. It might be acceptable losses, depending on how much it costs to change.

If anything, they’d need to implement policies and procedures to reduce the odds of it happening. Such as keeping colts and stallions away from the foals. Depending on how bad fluffies are in a story? Even if it’s the father (hello hellgremlins). And employee education…

I had started a story on procedures for a shelter/fluffy control that went over some related things but hated how it was flowing. I’ll revisit the idea at some point.

6 Likes

Porra queria que ele fosse adotado

2 Likes

So sad. Poor guy got the wrong end of the deal. Sickens me that fluffies could so abuse a baby then blame the baby. Feel like the other fluffies there shouldn’t be adopted out, mean little shit heads. If people saw how they treated other fluffies, would they still want them? Could corrupt the children

3 Likes

Just imagine: how often do humans blame the victim! Its a good parallel to make about how unfair it is.

5 Likes

“Too late buddy, let’s go with this”

The callousness levels are off the charts. Incredibly based.

3 Likes

Would it be unprofessional to just yeet the fluffy in still alive?
Might as well enjoy some panicked screams if this is your job.

6 Likes