Enfeeh pheromone (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello Everybody!

So, this is a commission I made for RandomAirPeople, about his pheromone canon. Something he created for his own fluffyverse.
Let me explain it in details:

• All the foals, since birth, exhale a certain scent, and the mares will classify them into good babbehs, according to their scent, not just their colors. Knowing this detail, when a foal is abused (enffie babbeh), he may even recover, and etc, but this scent of abuse and trauma will never leave him. he’s basically condemned for the rest of his life, since all fluffies now can recognize his “enffie problem” he had in the past. This is demonstrated in this comic of one of these fluffies being rescued. Take into account that this is part of the headcanon of RandomAP’s fluffyverse. (He said he will make a post explaining it better in the future. There’s even a great picture illustrating it done specially for this future post :slight_smile: )
    Hope you guys enjoy it!
    @anon68543914 < RandomAirPeople

135 Likes

Time to remove some bones

8 Likes

whose bones?

6 Likes

The mean fluffies bones

9 Likes

will you punish them for something that is hardwired into their brains?

7 Likes

Acceptance will be taught, one way or another

10 Likes

It’s a sad idea. In these cases it’s probably best to be sure to keep one with this issue away from others. Or maybe find some scent to temporarily apply to mask it.

8 Likes

So: how are abused people treated? I get the feeling randomairpeople is saying something but I’m not familiar enough on the subject to guess.

I have heard many, many times that abusers are likely to have been abused themselves, creating a cycle of abuse. So a surviving enfie baby might grow up to be lonely, isolated, and angry enough to take it out on foals.

7 Likes

even to a chirpie who can’t understand what is happening?

7 Likes

Lawd this is satisfying. But who the eff has that kind of disposal income where they can just pay for surgeries for poor colored enfies that they themselves don’t even want to adopt and will probably die in the shelter (expirary furnace go brrrrr) or get adopted by an abuser 0_o

6 Likes

I’d say the same
they’re basically condemned for life after this o__o

5 Likes

kind people?

5 Likes

Ok, not that one

3 Likes

Simple hugbox to setup for sadness, sure it seems like it should be HB for the sake of HB instead but ehh.

1 Like

Being kind doesn’t doesn’t provide money. And unless a kind person is unfathomably rich (Bezos) they won’t stay rich for long. Even if the procedures are very corners cut (these are shitrats) you’re paying for a professionals time, and that’s expensive.

2 Likes

being rich is overrated anyway

2 Likes

Oh maybe just recuperate the foal with some TLC and not mention surgeries or health care professionals…

I’m being an ass, I know

1 Like

Found the fellow poor person.

Poor peeps gang rise up! :fist:

5 Likes

:fist:
//

2 Likes

but all of them hate him for the same reason, that they can do nothing about. does it mean that all of them should be punished, or no one?

3 Likes