Enfeeh pheromone - Part 2 (Commissioned for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Here’s the continuation of the story of the “Enffeh baby” that you all probably already have seen HERE.

part 3 here
^ Please consider reading it, since it will explain a little more about the Pheromone of RandomAP fluffyverse :slight_smile:

Ps: This is my first comic drawn in the new tablet, You can see some little differences from the 1st part to this one, I still (and will improve :slight_smile: )

Hope you guys enjoy it:

The mind behind the idea: @anon68543914

For commissions of illustrations, edits, comics and so on, feel free to say hello any time xD

126 Likes

I hope those fluffies get something worse than sorry room. Worse than sorry stick. Let’s make them no smell pre. Make them monster. Human dumb for putting them back together

18 Likes

Looks like we are going to need a lot of papper towels to clean the room cause there will be a lot of blood and fluffy cum.

Oh and i think that putting fluffies withe the that have the pheromone together or burn their nostrils.

7 Likes

Dumb humans… leaving a fluffy attacked by fluffies with the same fluffies that were punished for attacking it. :roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Yes, more carnage… if it’s the same foals bullying him after “nice wady” takes care of him, they should try enfies next

5 Likes

They’re little hellgremlins but the caretaker is a moron (albeit very nicely drawn).

6 Likes

I’m wondering if there’s a lack of understanding or lack of resources … Both?

4 Likes

If I had to guess it’s one of those shelters run by extremely naïve people who never really punish bad behaviour and assume they can fix everything with a stern talking to and a finger wagging. Seems like an obvious thing to me not to leave someone bullied with bullies.

6 Likes

Well, they probably thought they did. Just don’t realize that the baby is giving of a smell that has more influence over then.

2 Likes

American_public_school_experience.jpg

6 Likes

It’s not even the smell. They were just punished because of that same foal, so seeing him again will make them angry. And he’s got no one around to help. Of course they’ll hurt him again, just seems like that lady has no sense.

5 Likes

Possibly. But I also wonder how much research isn’t being put into public knowledge of fluffies? Also, when this is. Before EBS is known and accepted or after?

2 Likes

Well, its not like she can’t guess what happened, and the inability of Fluffies to lie means “don’t tell” means nothing.

3 Likes

basically this
probably some ppl that go by “meh, they’ll be friends later, they are just stupid mini ponies”

6 Likes

Then she’s just negligent

3 Likes

Not a parent, wouldn’t know: do parents do that with kids?

4 Likes

It’s true I’ve seen some adults in the past who have no clue say things like ‘play nice now, no fighting’ as though it’s some kind of mutual problem

4 Likes

She may not have more than two containment areas, plus she may not be aware that the rape victim pheromone exists and is defaulting to the usual short attention span and punishment fear of Fluffies normally.

This could spur research into it since he’s being treated like a Poopie or an Alicorn for seemingly no reason. Its not like he has forgotten he was raped, questioning his past would likely bring that out.

Its unlikely the bullies will be killed given its a Hugbox shelter. So most likely he’d get stuck in a cheap fishtank with toys by himself eventually. Given the punishment tank wasn’t close enough to the others that they could yell at him while he was by himself his tank would likely be located next to it.

Logistically he’d be the first one offered, specified as a case of victimization by others and thus perfect for people only ever wanting a single Fluffy when adopters show up.

3 Likes

Sadly very common
A child is bullied and then adults make them “shake hands”
as though the victim was also at fault

10 Likes

All I’m saying is if I were in her position I wouldn’t risk that situation repeating. Seems straight forward to me. It doesn’t matter to me what the reasoning for the attack is, just keeping all the foals safe. Clearly he isn’t in there.

I don’t need an essay to explain away her being unobservant.

3 Likes