Enfie Mare is Now a Soon Mummah (moonie)

I was just at about to suggest that.

4 Likes

Whelp… Time to do the right thing… Kill the red one with a sledge… Or use the sledge on its balls for max gore effect. Enfie pony there should get a pass… This time.

7 Likes

Rip his nuts off with your bare hands kind of abuser?

3 Likes

Honestly it amazes me that interesting patterns in dark pallettes sell worse than eyesores.

7 Likes

Yeah in most canons it’s like that but for me there is a market for both people who like colorful fluffies and more earth tone fluffies like Cookie or Sewage and Doo-Doo.

5 Likes

I mean cookie has spots right? I’d assume patterns increase price by a lot regardless of color. Also there may be cases of mummahs killing their Poopie patterned foals and getting the shit beaten out of em.

4 Likes

Yeah it depends on whether or not they have unique fur patterns/markings or not.

And that’s when ya take the bad mummah’s baby away and feed it formula yourself.

3 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

Probably, if he actually did anything to the foals.

2 Likes

Nah. Get rid of the smarty first and foremost. Then let the mare give birth. Then pick a male alicorn foal selling off the rest and mare. Purchase a alicorn female and boom. You’ve got a money factory and some pets

6 Likes

Ah the joys of negligence inmanufacturing.
This smarty seems like if Riol went down a different path, not getting deepfried and allowing his smartyness to develop.

5 Likes

Oh my god he really does doesn’t he. I don’t think even Riol’s the kind of smarty to demand enfie babbehs like miniature Jefferey Epstein over here.

4 Likes

Jefferey Epstein didn’t, hrrk!-

3 Likes

I aware they use deceptive lighting to adopt some of those fluffies out.

2 Likes

There’s a chance for alicorn foals, the owner could potentially turn a shitty situation into a golden opportunity. Of course, her heartbreak from having stillborn foals and being returned to the shelter is gold enough to me.

3 Likes

Those are strong words for what’s essentially a stallion using a sex toy.

4 Likes

You do need help

Oh my, is this the origin of said smarty from the Sweetie series?

1 Like

I just realized that myself

Red fuck face demanding the owner is an invitation of a smack in the face, an upsies and a “nutcracker”.

3 Likes