Enfie Mare is Now a Soon Mummah (moonie)

Well as it turns out the hastily constructed enfie mare that was in that shelter wasn’t spayed and now she’s pregnant after being raped by red fuckface. Needless to say, the owner is NOT happy and neither is red fuckface, who is now becoming a pedo and a smarty…great.

105 Likes

Nice job!

3 Likes

kick out the smarty keep the efie mare that simpule

24 Likes

The owner will feed her some foal-b-gone laced in kibble and return her to the shelter. As for the smarty, I dunno.

11 Likes

Better yet kill the smarty and eat the soon mama

8 Likes

Fluffies are food.
That’s it thats my response.

5 Likes

I know he’s smart, but I still want to mash his cheeks for some reason.

5 Likes

i want soon mama good ending!

6 Likes

Dang. Poor enfie mare.

8 Likes

Seems like a pretty ideal setup for a smarty.

Enjoy enfie mare.
Wait till babies are born.
Several weeks to a month of build up.
Release.
Foals deceased.
Repeat cycle.

6 Likes

Or the owner can just wait until the babies are born and give them to red fuckface to uh…release his urges. They can keep her as an enfie babbeh machine–wow I need help…
Anyway, they can keep Prim as an enfie babbeh machine that he constantly rapes and fucks the foals to death when they’re born.

11 Likes

Here’s a solution that will stop that pedo shit in a flash; Neutering. :smiling_imp: Red fuckface will never mate again. (Pedofluffs tend to be the one thing that make me go “Abuser mode activated”)

11 Likes

Yeah that was what I was implying since there’s no way newborns would survive such an experience. ~Chuckle~

5 Likes

Or neuter the mare. Or better yet when he waits for a litter to grow up to where they can walk, run and speak (euugh he likes hearing them peep beg and scream) and have one of the bigger foals bite his dick off.

7 Likes

yo can the red shit be like punished or worse and IUHGVB THE ALICORN IS ADORABLE

4 Likes

Cut the loses, kill Fuckface by (insert torture method here), replace him with one of the foal, fix them and make the shelter fix her. Give her to a friend with a horny male and problems fixed.

7 Likes

That’s a bit too evil to be realistic, no one wants a smarty ever. If we’re gonna be realistic he’d probably sell the kids (Alicorn genetics) kill the mom and immediately dispose of the smarty. Like people don’t hate every member of a species except for the worst ones… usuaully.

5 Likes

Me, every time I see an enfie mare: BEHOLD, A MAN

5 Likes

Good point. I’d rather spare Prim tbh…at least return her to the shelter with a worker who cares about her somewhat.

Fuck red fuckface tho i can see the owner killing him after showing that he’s gonna be a smarty. Also he should probably keep the mom and kill the smarty. She has pleasant colors and tbh that smarty is a damn eyesore and I wouldn’t let him mate with a fucking alicorn and make eye raping children like him. Set her up with a decent stallion and make bank off the kids they’re gonna have.

8 Likes

I’d like to see what turds the Alicorn would pop out first, pick the best and get rid of the “old ones”

4 Likes