EnfStopper by Chikahiro

EFSF 4ever. Well, maybe not the White Base except Bright Noa. The sheer number of war crimes committed by that ragtag band of merry civilians and kids is quite borderline.

Eh, they are used to it by now.

Very nice! I like it! I like how it stays in place. I’m thinking of other devices as well, of the same nature. If I get time maybe I’ll do some drawings later.

Depending on the technology of your setting, you could also add in tiny toxic barbs that detach from the inside of the device, stick to the stallion’s penis, and then inject a toxin cocktail that ruins the penis’s ability to stay erect and feel any stimulation (and is EXTREMELY PAINFUL FOR SEVERAL HOURS).

Why do this?
Because it’s hilarious!

1 Like

I challenge you to name a single UC series where the EFSF doesn’t commit a war crime.

Easy mode: Against their own people.

SIEG ZEON!

I tend to make my devices more on the simple side so its easier for others to take and adapt. I personally wouldn’t do that more out of concern that the chemicals might leak somehow (manufacturing defects happen). Honestly, this and the trap foal aren’t things I’ll generally use in my own settings.

1 Like

The intent of the user (ie, owner) plays a huge role in how these things would be. For me? I want to punish the offender. Be it in the art, the fiction, etc., mares getting raped is damningly common. I don’t like predators, so here you go.

Yours was almost a “you didn’t listen to the rules, so fuck you both.” Which is very much in line with things for fluffies. I’d almost imagine someone using yours, adding the mare-pheromone to make her irresistible, and basically setting the fluffies up to fail ( @Mr_Owl has taught me assuming malice before incompetence works better regarding humans in the setting).

Who doesn’t?

Even rapists don’t like other rapists, because they’re the competition!

You’d have to replace it when the barbs run out, though.

That’s how they get ya.

1 Like

They get used a lot, though. Either for justified abuse or to really sell how bad a particular fluffy has it or just how bad they are. And then there are the gang rape bits which really aren’t for me >_>

Justified abuse isn’t really a thing in my headcanon. Yeah, abusers try to justify it, but at the end of the day they’re still picking on someone smaller and weaker, for reasons that can be summed up as “because I can”. There’s a word for people like that, you know…

1 Like

Well, that’s the trick. Its not part of yours, but it is one of the many story/plot devices creators use. It has its place, but I think (based on things I’ve read from @Foxhoarder ) it was a contributing factor for hellgremlins coming around.

Its kind of like superheroes: super heroes aren’t so much a genre so much as an umbrella setting. You can attach any other genre (comedy, drama, romance, gritty crime, supernatural, horror, etc) to it and end up with a good super hero story. I think fluffies are much the same way, although we tend to keep the focuses quite broad in general (hugbox, neutralbox, abuse, sadbox) with some folks making very specfic things (like bleakbox).

You make some very good points.

1 Like