EnfStopper by Chikahiro

Full size: https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/3X/e/e/eed225b50f0224661ff561dee2e25f77e6503428.jpeg

For @Fluffy_Angst. I had an idea to @FN5’s Fluffy Anti-Motherhood device a while ago but never did anything with it. Frankly, while not a bad idea (unfortunately inspired by real-world inventions) I didn’t go through with making anything for it because the topic was horrible.

Fluffy_Angst encouraged me to actually do make something with it, so here we are. I hate rapists and baby-enfers (pedo rapist fluffs), so here we go.

One main difference between this and both FN5’s version and the real world counterparts is it doesn’t stick to the rapist, but stays put. This is intentional and is a feature. Just because one stallion is now painfully aware he shouldn’t try doesn’t mean another won’t. And egad, do I hate the gang-rape stuff. That’s just awful hellgremlin territory to me.

Since someone will ask: “what if you put it in the other way around?” Well, its not going to work very well at all in that case. I kind of see the Foal Cap being like the mesh you see on a baseball cap so it would not feel good, but a particularly stubborn stallion might try anyways. That said, the reversed EnfStopper would probably be lethal to the foal that ends up inside it, but the rest would come out normally.

Anyhow, a barbaric device for a barbaric act. And yes, I am trying to figure out how the heck to do this for poopie places too since hellgremlin rapists don’t necessarily care who or what they’re raping. Any story/setting that can use the Trap Foal can consider this to be on sale there too if they want.

39 Likes

Nice added blockage on the inside that have it “push” when babies are coming out :+1:

How bout those anti enfi for stallions and colt? Its usually in their ass would it have an opening when they poop? :thinking:

1 Like

Seems complicated. Just use duct tape. /s

2 Likes

Yeah. That’s why “under development.” I’m trying to think of something that makes some sense but it’s hard.

1 Like

i like it. Simple but effective. You came up with a solution to the pregnant dam too. all good stuff. How does it stay inside though? Soft ridges or bulges to have the muscles keep it in place?

1 Like

The original is described as a female condom, so like that. I figure the body of it can retain some of it’s shape so it gently expands or but not so much the vagina opens up. The ridges and tapered end help keep it in place.

The main reason the blades start father in is so an owner can pull it out. Shouldn’t be left in for a long time. I’m thinking miracle fluffy science so up to 10 hours at most (not sure how long the inspirational device could remain inserted). The blades themselves are not super sharp or metal: think plastic knives floor BBQs and the like.

Much like the trap foal I actually didn’t like the idea but it has a place in the general setting/conventions we have at the moment. If I could wave a magic wand and remove rape as a thing from fluffies I would but I can’t so here we go.

All great until you’re at the park with your mare and some guy sues you for destroying his pure bred stud’s dick :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sue him for mishandling of horny fluffy and not making him use protections.

1. He should’ve had it insured.
  2. He should’ve had it in a chastity belt to protect the merchandise. Freely donating sperm doesn’t make money.
  3. He should’ve been keeping an eye on his money maker.

That said, the testicles are fine. Harvesting might suck but artificial insemination will do the job. Granted, the studs in some of the work here could use a good dick slicing.

I don’t see the cuts being super deep, just painful. I could see it mentally scarring the stud long after the wounds heal and everything is back in working order.

“Free: ex stud who doesn’t want to enf anymore”

2 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes. But doesn’t stop twats with more money than sense from making your life miserable. Knowing they are in the wrong may just make them more venomous and vindictive
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

People doubling down when they’re wrong? How is that realistic at all? :wink::rofl::sob::face_vomiting::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Well, it just means they will lose more money than you do, so be my guest and sue away kek.

1 Like

I feel attacked…

So imma gonna triple down!!! :wink:

1 Like

It’s 2021. You start doubled down then go quattro first! It’s all about squaring!

1 Like

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous 2 features a fluffy chastity/anti-rape device.

Quattro is three times faster than normal.

… please tell someone got that joke.

1 Like

I don’t, sorry.

That said I just had a horrible thought: there is going to be at least one human cock shredded by this.

1 Like

Does it involve a certain fellow who wears a mask and likes the color red too much?

Who also attempts colony drop 2: electric boogaloo?

1 Like

Hmm…

Summary

…random… thinking of Battle Angel Alita… and a certain someone with a Dusty Nova chip in their head.

He’s a good friend who’s never betrayed anybody in his entire life.

Also, chronologically, I believe that’s colony drop number five.

1 Like