Surprise for Smarty [by FN5]

Managed to find this somewhere online. I did this some time ago and uploaded it to the now defunct Fluffybooru. There’s another one from me but I couldn’t find it. My user was ‘FN’.

77 Likes

I’ll take a dozen

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can find other works of yours in our archive and return them to you.

Also, this is basically the South African invention known as the “Rape-X Condom”

9 Likes

Yep. I’ve been thinking of doing something like that for a while, but that’s what I get for putting it off… someone else got to it first!

3 Likes

The only difference is that with the Rape-X condom, the attacker gets the stabby. The vagina stays safe and happy(?). But for a fluffy that shows signs of becoming a bitch mare? Let 'er RIP.

9 Likes

I want to see your version, too! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase? Pretty please with sketties on top?

3 Likes

I’ll have to research the original again. I’ve not read about it for YEARS now.

Honestly, after that one comic where a foal keeps getting assaulted in day care, I wanted to make a poopie place one too.

2 Likes

Would that not just be the same product in a slightly different size or shape?

1 Like

Is it lubed on the inside with habanero/ghost pepper jelly?

1 Like

Yes, that was the inspiration. But I wanted the mare to suffer too fur being a horny bitch

3 Likes

Brutal enfies!! Literal rip and tear!

1 Like

Take this to the next level and make an enfiepede out of stallions.

The dispensaries are only in the premium versions of the Fluffy Anti-Motherhood devices.

Hasbio bastards’ll get you every time.

nice! I was wondering if someone had done this idea before.

I don’t think the original was made to harm both parties. I was also considering a safety capped side in case the mare was pregnant: the act of birthing would push it out, but the foal wouldn’t be exposed to the dangerous side.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Lol. Imagine being such a simp that you’d pay money for a product just to give you an excuse to stick your fingers up your fluffy’s va-jay-jay. And be do jealous of a stallion cucking you that you destroy both their abilities to ever have special huggies again.

This comment has been brought to you by the “/s Is For Cowards” Gang :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Fits well for a fuck ass smarty alright! :smiling_imp: The kick in the balls is an added bonus :joy:

Love the border note how many days have past :rofl:

1 Like

What a wonderful and well thought device, If fluffies were real I’d be more than happy to buy a ton of those gadgets to keep the mares from getting stupid smarties as mates. And as always, it’s pleasant to see a samrty get fucked, literally, hahaha.