enlarge breeding factory by Ms_Random

“Another day another dollar uh” a man in a uniform walk down a hall with a large on top was an container fill with peeping newborn who suckles on bottle installed in to their transporting tank. a few coes from mother to-be in pens with their “Specha fwend!” he hated those shit rat but this job is easy and pays well. He went to his first pen of the day labeled #4215.
The pair, the male a shitting brown unicorn with green hair was calming, The mother to-be, a neo pink Alicorn with neo purple hair. she was just on her way to birthing her next batch. The male went up with a worried looked, “specha fwend, soon mama, will fluffies keep these babbes?” he flashes the fakes smiles he could, “you know at your babbes can’t stay with you but don’t worries babbes will go to nice daddens and mummes” he just nodded and the man got to work, he place the birthing rack behind the female and tied her tail up, the rack had milk bottles prepped and at the ready for used, “alright brownie, make sure to lead the babbes to the milkies and get them nice and cleanie, I’ll be back real soon” the male fluffy nodded and gave a smile, “will du neiset mister.” He went down the hall more with a frown, annoying shit they can be.
he went to his next stop, pin #5431. He was meant to check on this pair seeing as the last guys set up the birthing rack on this one before they went to lunch. He could already hear peeping of the babbies as he slips on some gloves. He went in seeing the like purples mare had finished birthing and he was greeting with, “plas nisest mister, let’s bubes keps babbes, will be g-good daddas and mummas.” He fakes another smile to him and pet the light blue stallion who was standing in front of birth rack, “you know why I have to take them bubbles.” Bubbles shake head, “bubes no cawe, wana keps babbes” he frown and crossed his arms, “bubbles you can’t keep them, or do I need to make “leggies” no work and get the “sorry stick” right now” blubbes tears up and shake his head and wubbles his way to let him pass. There were six of them this time, two were shit colors but the rest were good colors. both fluffies told them goodbye and be good babbas as He remove the rack and left it outside and loading the newborns into the tank. He left the dirty rack next to the pin so the cleaners can deal with it.
He did a few more pair before moving the newborn into their pin. The pin was filled with more bottles for them and the room was kept warm, the handlers gather the newborns and being to place them by color and types. Next his job is to take the now talkie one to their sorting room. Sorting enlarge babbes is pretty easies. enlarge show sign of them as they grow bigger than other fluffies, the ones who don’t passed this go into the grinder, the ones who passed go into the training room. Each fluffy is fitting with special brace to hold them up. so their always standing, they then begin learning what happen to fluffies who “nu walkies good” he was giving the next batches of fluffies, these fluffies will go through another sorting this one more focus on if they carry the enlarge gene. If they don’t carries the gene and of bad colors, they put into the grinder. The rest are then taking to the training after having their harness place on their muzzle, other to be replacement breeder, shopper helper or just household pets.
Replacement breeder female are trained to not panic when the birthing rack is place on them and not to bite handles while males are training to show newborn to the bottles and with their noeis and lick them clean. Punishment and reward are given when needed.
Shopper helper are fitted with poopie place blocker and saddles which has stuffies which are weighted, which grown heavy as need. Their also train on following carts, and calling off if the weighted stuffie on their back is remove or fall of. The last of their training go to ignoring the cries of other fluffies and any pets and doges. Punishment and reward are given when needed.
the household one are train like the shopper helper however their not train in following carts and not to ignore pet or fluffies their filled with saddles have to carries weights. Punishment and reward are given when needed.
The man was given the last batch he had to deal with. The now fluffies training is finished. their kept in pens where they await for someone to buy them. shopper helper are fixed and packed as soon as their ready to be send to the store who bought them.
Replacer breeders are place in breed pairs or replace ones who have no more use. The male are grinded up and females are used to produces milk till that used up then place in the grinders.
household pets a selective few are lead to boxes where their rumps have images stamp onto them with special ink and then fixed so they can’t be breed by owner. They then pack and then ship to stores. The one who were bought online to be ship to their new homes. If the color of fluffies and type come in from training their given marks which the buyer pick it out or not then there also fix per owner requested. Anything else to be requested will be done if wanted

9 Likes

I like what you’re going for here but if I could offer a criticism, maybe spend more time proofreading.

4 Likes

Cool story, there’s truly a lot of abuse potential

I’ll offer my critique as well

1. I think I should be sponsored at this point: Grammarly. I use it on desktop (and it’s even on phone, I just don’t use it lol) and it’s really good. The basic is free, and it’s great. Plus it works on 90% websites including this one
  2. fluffies can’t say “r” nor “l” unless it’s satire or a very special fluffy (1 in milion special) there’s fluffy dictionary which I recommend. There’s also fluffspeak translator, but that one is not very good
3 Likes