Eren's Story, Headcannon (ElementAurix)

Posting screenshots was the easiest way I could thing of to share was of my headcannon work and keep the formatting.

Headcannon 1
Headcannon 2
Headcannon 3

8 Likes

Just got to reading this. I was looking through the physical build stuff and it was interesting as somehow in my story Fenrir and Alex are swapped in build, but I put it down to the juice they gave Alex for so long and the fact that Fenrir was neglected as a foal. All his siblings were malnourished except for the one sister, and her fat plump form just got gobbled up by a coyote so :grin:

I like the inclusion of hybrids. It seems like an interesting concept, I’d like to know how someone would tell the difference. Is the hybrid some kind of mutation where the traits are passed on from each parent as a recessive trait? Like would a unicorn form non unicorn parents be because one of them has the gene and that’s what is dominant? Meaning if there were two recessive expressions both would manifest in a similar but slightly different way?

2 Likes

Genetic testing would be the only way to positively confirm any of it, though physical assessment is easy enough for most by adolescence.

As far as dominant and recessive genes go for Traits it is a bit more complicated. Multiple traits aren’t decided base on a single gene sequence in my headcannon, instead each trait would be expressed based on their own sequence or multiple sequences which may also interact with one another.

This also means it is possible to express new traits if given the proper amount of time, funding, equipment and training…and possible loose morality.

1 Like