Eren's Story, Meet the Fluffies (OC by ElementAurix, Art by Bee)

Well…that is a bet I would hold off on making until reading his chapter (parts 3 & 5, I believe). Though his is mostly contained in a “worst day ever” situation.

1 Like

Welp. I don’t remember the story anymore, time to re-read.

1 Like

Hopefully it is even better the 2nd time.

1 Like

In my case the abusecontainer in me has died after a week of being on the site.

My weirdboxer side is being imprisoned by my hugbox/pedantic side.

https://youtu.be/W92H7T0N0v4

(Damn couldn’t find a better one. Eh, this will do.)

1 Like

I’m kinda all over the place but generally fine with any box and or container.
As long as fluffies are in them.

2 Likes

I’m just happily at home with my hugbox and neutralbox with a touch of weirdbox. Though I will read a good abuse or sandbox story to help me appreciate the highs I get from hugbox.

1 Like

I thought neutralbox meant a fan of everything.

1 Like

-ish, but even then many tend to lend to certain other categories. And personally, I see neutralbox as the stories that aren’t solely defined by just one box but touch on many fronts.

I see.
I generally flip flop between hug box and abuse container.
But i also go for weird box. ( i do have a kitsune fluffy called Rambo after all )
Horror box ( its what i am good at drawing )
And sadbox though generally to me sad and abuse kinda overlap.

1 Like

To me sadbox is all about the pain of loss, often naturally occurring, as where abuse is the pain of…well pain…mental, physical, emotion, but all inflicted.

1 Like

Yeah i can see that for sadbox.
Though to me sadbox also is abuse happening to a sympathetic fluffy or a fluffy you like and wish it had a better lot in life.

1 Like

Basically, abuse focuses on the rush of inflicting pain, sadbox - on the tragedy of being inflicted pain. It can sometimes be harder to differentiate when it comes to art because it’s shown from 3rd perspective.

Happy birthday @Aurix! May problems avoid you with the same fervor like one would an especially filthy fluffy!

1 Like

Simply poetic!

Also, thank you for the birthday wishes. :orange_heart:

1 Like