Eren's Story, Meet the Fluffies (OC by ElementAurix, Art by Bee)

Really wanting to get series started again and have the next part out by my birthday (Sept 30th) so had some art commissioned of my little fluffs. Absolutely adore the work @Bee did, I just want to cuddle them all. Just couldn’t wait any longer to share.

Bucky

Lillian

Jasper

Breeze

Slater

27 Likes

Well early happy birthday anyway.

2 Likes

Oh no, don’t do that. Wishing someone an early happy birtday is considered bad luck.

1 Like

Is it ?
well let me rescind it then and edit the message if you prefer

2 Likes

They’re all adorable :heart:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s okay. What is done is done.

1 Like

Right you are then.

2 Likes

ikr

Even with as pathetic as Breeze looks he still has this playful look of hope and joy.

And seriously can’t get over how small Jasper’s horn is.

3 Likes

So adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got very mixed feelings about Slater.
The hugboxer and abusecontainer in me are having a slapfight.

3 Likes

Oh? What is causing the conflict?

1 Like

Not sure it might be that cute agression thing. which brings the abuser out in me.
But he has been abused or at least whipped pretty hard, and that brings out the hug boxer.

Maybe i’ll draw Rambo with an apple.
See if that ends the conflict.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was originally owned by an old lady that doted on him, but thankfully he was too dumb to develop smarty syndrome from it so he mostly because a chubby teddybear. When she died her son took him in and well…he wasn’t suited to taking care of fluffies. He got so annoyed at Slater for crying about missing the only mother he ever knew that he beat him so hard that it actually severed Slater’s tail. It was shortly after that the man’s wife dropped Slater at the shelter.

An adult married man ?
Damn, he sounded like a teenager, bit of self control wouldnt be amiss.

But yeah, i have this internal conflict about Slater for some reason
( though i am not above abusing my own fluffies as well )

2 Likes

I can definitely understand having that urge with him, especially visually.

And in the man’s defense, he did just lose his mother as well and probably had some pent-up resentment of a creature that got all the love and attention he felt he didn’t get as a child.

Doesn’t excuse his need for anger management but it is all about context and perspective.

2 Likes

It’s weird with fluffies, i both want to pet and strangle them at times.

And while its understandable he kinda lost it because he lost his mother, that’s no excuse to beat a pet so hard its permanently scarred.
Just cause fluffies can talk doesn’t mean they can understand.

Sadly things like that happen for real too.

2 Likes

Yeah, a lot of stories on the site probably a degree of relatable truths to them…sadly.

Someone had his ass whooped.

2 Likes

Major understatement lol

2 Likes

Sweet little fluffs. Looks like they’ve all seen enough pain for a lifetime. Except maybe Bucky, he still looks pretty relaxed about life.

2 Likes