Esme’s scorn by (that1hugboxer)

You are Jacqueline Bastion . Your mother and yourself are at fluffmart getting tags made for Kaïs the family fluffy. You carry Kaïs in your arms as you browse the store while the tags are being made. As you walk by the fluffy display you hear one of the mares yell at you.

“Wook pwetty babbehs,dumb ugwy poopy babbeh hab ugwy munsta mummah!”

You look over at the mare who is now pointing and laughing at you along with her foals.

“Is Kaïs one of your foals?”

“Yus dat am mumma’s wuwstist babbie. ou am pewfect fo’ each othah. Ugwy babbeh desewbes ugwy munsta mummah.”

Your mother walked by just as the mare said that. You see your normally calm mom crack a hate filled smile.

“Excuse me miss, how much for the mare and her four foals?”

The cashier thinks for a moment before giving an answer.

“We’ve been having a lot of trouble moving those units so how about you name a price and we will work from there.”

“$15 for the whole lot?”

“Sure.”

Your mother puts the mare and her four foals into a cardboard box.
All the way home the other fluffies complain that Kaïs gets to be held while they have to sit in a box.

Back at home you take Kaïs to your room while your mother takes the box of fluffies into the garden.

Switch perspective. You are Esme and you just purchased a mare and four foals, they called your daughter an ugly monster, you can’t let that slide especially seeing as they are Kaïs’s family. There’s no telling what they put poor, sweet little Kaïs through.

“Alright you little Goblins, here’s how this is going to work! You will work in this garden every day. In return will bathe ,feed and take care of you! If you don’t work , then the only thing you’ll be given to eat are the weeds from the garden! If you eat anything from the garden without my permission, you will get a spanking!You will poop and pee in the garden and nowhere else. If you poop or pee anywhere other than the garden you will get a spanking! If you give sorry hooves/poopies/ pee pees or enfies you will get a spanking! You will sleep outside in the old doghouse. You will not enter my home unless invited!
If you enter my home uninvited you will get a spanking! If you complain about the food I give you, you will get a spanking! If you complain about the tasks I give you, you will get a spanking! If you talk to or insult myself or anyone in my family , you will get a spanking! If you lie you get a spanking! If you run away from a spanking you will get another spanking! Is that understood!?”

The bestist (a fat yellow foal)walks over to the garden and bites a turnip and spits it out. You grab the foal kicking and screaming “bad upsies! Mumma sabe babbeh!”

You place him on a leash connected to a cinder block. You then grab the mare much to her confusion.

“I am not without mercy. I understand that your foals are too young at the moment to be spanked without causing permanent damage. As a kindness from one mother to another I will spank you and make them watch.”

The bestist huu huued as you spank his mother with a fly swatter, all the while the mother begged for you to stop.

“Well that’s the first spanking done. Now Time for the second.”

The mare looks up at you in horror.

“Why mummah get anothah spankin’ ?!”

“ because your bestist in addition to eating from the garden without permission also spat out what he ate, I consider that complaining about the food.”

You give the mare her second spanking ,both her and the foal are bawling.

“Hopefully you will learn quickly, otherwise this is going to be a very common occurrence.”

“Mummah poopie pwace hab wowstes’ huwties!!!”

You gather all the fluffies and assign them each names. The mother you name Bibi, the bestist you name the Athos , the purple brother you name porthos, the red brother you name Aramis and the Blue sister you name winter.

It was not uncommon for multiple foals to break more than one rule at any given time. Thus Bibi received the spankings for each of the foals individually rule broken. If 3 foals broke 2 rules each then Bibi would receive 6 spankings . One day Bibi got 18 spankings. Bibi was an emotional wreck , her bottom was blistered and bruised. Bibi even started resenting Athos who was the most defiant of the bunch which in turn meant a majority of Bibi’s punishments were his fault. By the time the foals were old enough to receive spankings themselves, Athos had been replaced as his mother’s favorite by winter who was the most well behaved of the bunch and in turn caused Bibi the least amount of punishments. The day Athos was old enough to receive spankings was a rude awakening. 7 spankings in one go was apparently not enough to get it through his thick skull that his actions had consequences. Athos received an additional 13 spankings that day.

Athos looks up at you bawling and chirping between words.
“Why…chiwp… hooman mummah…. Chiwp… gib athos… chiwp… su many huwties!!!?”

“Athos all you have to do is follow the rules and you will stop getting spankings.”

You place a bowl of weeds in front of him. Athos was too tired to even complain and ate them with tears streaming down his face. After finishing the bowl Athos looks up at you with desperation.

“Pwease nice hooman mummah, athos hab tummy owwies gib mowe nummies.”

Despite you giving out punishment as often as the rules are broken ,You are still a mother at your core. Athos’s cries of hunger did not fall on deaf ears. You give him more weeds which he happily eats without a single complaint.

After that incident Athos became more compliant ,still breaking rules but far less of them at any given time. He even started to work in the garden like his siblings and mother. Athos went through periods of time where the amount of rules he broke fluctuated up and down until eventually he ceased all rule breaking and actually became a decent fluffy.

Porthos and Aramis were far worse than their brother Athos in terms of depravity to the point that you had to increase the amount of spankings given out for certain rules broken or changed the punishment all together.

Porthos was a disgusting excuse for a fluffy who would poop and pee everywhere except in the garden itself, even intentionally coatings his hooves in his own excitement to give what he called “Smewwy hoofsies” you refused to waist soap and warm water on him, instead hosing him down with the spray nozzle on the garden hose. Surprisingly Porthos didn’t care and went right back to coating his hooves in shit and piss.
Eventually you stopped hosing him down and just let him fester in his own filth. All four of porthos’s hooves quite literally rotted away. You placed him in the garden where he shit and pissed to his heart’s content, happy as a kid in Disney world. About a week later You found him dead and maggot infested with the biggest smile on his face. You put on a pair of long rubber gloves and toss him in the biohazard bin.

Aramis was truly the most Heinous among the duo if only by a narrow margin. Aramis was the sole reason that sowwy enfies increased from 1 to 15 spankings. Even this didn’t so much as halt Aramis, as his mother encouraged his behavior .It got the point where you simply set up two sorry boxes side by side where you left Aramis and Bibi , while Athos and winter helped you in the garden.

You could not spend all day spanking Aramis so you locked him away with the only other fluffy who refused to change their behavior. A horrible mother devoid of any contact other than the monster of her own creation.

eventually you sold Aramis to a breeder and Bibi begged to go with him as she had replaced winter with Aramis as her bestiest due to him being her only source of contact while in the sorry box. As one final act of kindness (or maybe vailed cruelty)you granted her wish. Selling both as a two for the price of one deal. With only Athos and winter as your remaining fluffies ,you allow them to sleep inside during the night and play inside during the day once they helped you in the garden. You bought them some blocks , some stuffy toys , a ball and a 2 beds. With your daughter returning to school at the end of the summer , Kaïs needed playmates during the day . Everything more or less sorted itself out in the end.

13 Likes

Ahhhh, this was satisfying! Loved the names, btw. I hope Kaïs has actual good playmates.

I also hoped Bibi gets raped by her own son, and has fucked up incest babies that die as she screams for help.

2 Likes

I’ve always been of the opinion that fluffies are such a chimera cocktail that inbreeding would have negligible impact on the offspring outside of Hapsburg levels of bloodline “purity”. It’s still incredibly disgusting but unless Aramis was his own uncle you probably wouldn’t see anything other than heightened aggression and and paranoia.in the offspring

2 Likes

It would still mess Bibi up big time, getting her babbeh’s no-no stick. Especially if, instead of “gud feews”, he screamed, “GUUUUUUUUD MUMMAH NU-NU’S!”

1 Like

I didn’t specify in the story because I thought it went without saying but Esme did tell the guy she sold them to that they were mother and son. So if it happens that’s entirely on the breeder …. The breeder may or may not be Sam aka captain neck beard from my canary dance saga. So incest is the least of their concerns when their new owner sees himself as the fluffy equivalent of equinox from Batman the brave and the bold

1 Like

So, what you’re saying is, fluffy incest is a-OK. :+1:

Genetically yes. Morally :confounded:

1 Like

Morally, their very existence is an affront to life itself.

s h o w , d o n ’ t t e l l

1 Like