Ethical breeding company (By Wolfram_sparks)

Oh, I agree with that. I was just saying it’s not legal.

Anyone that tortures innocent animals deserves to be tortured themselves.

2 Likes

Ok but, and this is the real truth, no cop will actually enforce that too much. Down here if ya break into someone’s home you deserve what they do to you. Had actual sheriff’s deputy say that to me.

2 Likes

Well it doesn’t surprise me that Florida has a problem with corruption.

2 Likes

Is that the red ones severed dick in front of him?

3 Likes

This image makes me happier every time I see it.

4 Likes

I don’t need a “state of the art security system”. All I need is a shotgun and a “no abusers allowed” sign. If any scum comes knocking, I’ll use the gun to point to the sign. If they still don’t leave, that’s a blastin’.

2 Likes

Yes, the white one does too

Bold to assume I don’t have a gun too

1 Like

Bold to assume you would get a warning like he said. You break in you die. No warning. No mercy. Abuse is one thing, messing with someone else’s property is another.

5 Likes

State of the art baby monitor? Lights that turn on when a person walks past? This place is hilariously inept at even the most basic security that’s been around for decades and costs far less than their food. Meh, people do stupid things all the time with security.

1 Like

All I need is a shotgun and a “I own fluffies and care about them look here is a target” sign.

FTFY.

3 Likes

Don’t “fix” my posts without my permission.

3 Likes

F@#$%ing hell WHO LET THE PETA ABUSER IN !? … great gonna have to end this now and get a new crew in

Huh?

Fluffy universe petta is a major pain in the ass whos ranks have some white knights ( a.k.a abusers with a supposed heart ) and well they were the ones ho let the first gen biotoys escape…

I get that, but I couldn’t tell if you were responding to the original post or one of the comments, so I said “huh?”.

So basically real Peta but less annoying.