Ethical breeding company (By Wolfram_sparks)

153 Likes

Woah. An extreme Abuser. Shelter, store-bought, and off-the-street Fluffies aren’t enough to satisfy them! Going for domestic and other people’s fluffies to add more excitement to their abuse.

19 Likes

Wolfram could shit on my rug and I’d be okay with it.

12 Likes

The yellow foal was so traumatized they turned red.

7 Likes

Maybe theyre covered in boo-boo juice

3 Likes

this is why proper security is key to not loosing out on pricey investments. as fun as it is too see fluffy torture it’s money out the window now.

7 Likes

Getting abused back for it too. Cause you can do whatever you want as long as you don’t fuck with someone else’s property. Thats when you find out stand your ground equals being tortured until police get there.

4 Likes

The new version of kids breaking in and trashing the place. Would be hilarious to see this done in a shelter.

3 Likes

I wonder where the random red one came from.

1 Like

lol maybe is a different foal

1 Like

Damn. I had forgotten how fun it was seeing a “pair-bonded” fluffy watch its special friend die.

9 Likes

Strange how there isn’t a single speck of shit with all that abuse going on

3 Likes

That part of the thrill, the chance of getting caught or busted, getting a gleeful feeling when you get away with it.

2 Likes

Probably well-trained and bred. This looked like a really extensive breeding operation to make the best and most well-behaved fluffies. Shame all that effort is wasted.

1 Like

No, it does not.

5 Likes

We need more of this Abuser invading Hugbox shelters

3 Likes

Im from Florida. It really does. Got a neighbor who did it. Criminal scum doesn’t deserve kindness.

1 Like

Get fucked shit rats

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t. You can shoot and kill them, yes, but you can’t torture them.
You are allowed to shoot them to neutralize the threat, but if they’re down and neutralized after that and you start torturing them, then you’re legally in the wrong as well.

There was a man who tortured two teenagers to death after they broke into his house, and he was arrested and convicted for it. Wikipedia has an article on this case.
Another man tortured two burglars after they broke into his store. The burglars survived in this case and were arrested, but the store clerk was also arrested due to the torture.

Not torturing someone isn’t “kindness”; it’s common sense. Excessive force is illegal, and for good reason.

5 Likes

It would if someone fucked with my pets and the country I live in doesn’t even have that law.

3 Likes