Eviction [By BFM101]

Spruce thought everything would be ok.

He’d been saved from the pen by his daddeh, saved from his prettier brothers and sisters who bullied him for his brown coat. And his daddeh had chosen him before any of them, telling Spruce he didn’t care about colours, he just wanted a friend.

Spruce promised to give his daddeh as much huggies and wub as he could, and for a while that’s exactly what he gave, it was all his daddeh deserved and more.

Spruce lived in a very tall homesie called a ‘Flat’, his daddeh explained it was many small homes all placed on top of each other, like blockies. Spruce liked blockies, and he liked his new home as well, although he didn’t like looking out the window. He was a unicorn, like a Pegasus, he didn’t like being this high up.

Things were good, Spruce made sure the be the most perfectly behaved Fluffy he could be and his daddeh rewarded him with huggies, scratchies and even sketti. Spruce thought he was the luckiest Fluffy alive.

Then things changed, his daddeh got bad news, someone called a ‘Landlord’ was selling their homesies. They would have to move. Spruce didn’t understand, why couldn’t they stay? His daddeh explained that the house wasn’t theirs, he was just ‘renting’ it from the owner, but now the owner was selling it to someone else, someone who might change the rules about owning Fluffies or increase the amount of monies daddeh had to give him each month, or maybe just take the home for themselves. Whatever the reason, they weren’t allowed to stay anymore.

They were being evicted.

Spruce tried to be cheerful, they could get a new place, a nice home with a big garden for them to play in all day. Daddeh told him that buying a house cost money, and he didn’t have enough to buy a house because he had been given his money to the landlord for so long.

Daddeh would have to move back in with his mummah and daddeh.

His daddeh who didn’t like Fluffies.

Slowly, but still much quicker than Spruce wanted, their home was dismantled piece by piece, first all the colourful pictures of the walls were taken away, then the big screen where Spruce watched Fluff-TV, then the comfortable chairs. All of it was taken away over a matter of weeks until there was just Spruce and his daddeh.

Spruce knew what this meant, and he tried to fight it, promising to be the bestest, friendliest, quietest Fluffy ever, who would never look at daddeh’s daddeh, let alone speak to him. But daddeh told him there was nothing to be done, his parents would let him home, but not Spruce, it was either the Fluffy or a roof, and daddeh needed a roof.

Daddeh did try though, he took Spruce to Fluff-Marts as a surrender, but all basically told him Spruce would be firewood within a month. He took him to shelters, but the choices were either cramped and dismal, or Kill Friendly shelters who wouldn’t even bother with a cage for a brown stallion. He even desperately took Spruce to a breeders, hoping they would at least try him out to see how his genes were, but they were turned away at the door.

Eventually, completely out of options, Spruce’s daddeh took him to an alleyway behind an old Chinese restaurant, he told Spruce that this was his new home, that it was all daddeh could do to keep Spruce safe, that he’d worked out a deal with the man inside the restaurant to ‘drop’ some food every now and again so Spruce would never go hungry. However that deal required Spruce to be the only Fluffy in the alleyway.

Before Spruce could ask what that meant, his daddeh used a pair of scissors to take away his special-lumps.

Spruce howled and cried, pleading for his lumps to reattach themselves. By the time the pain had subsided and the bleeding had slowed, Spruce looked up to see his daddeh had gone, left in the distraction to avoid a painful goodbye. Spruce was cold, wet, hungry and alone.

He cried himself to sleep that night, the first of many nights.

Time passed, and Spruce stayed in the alleyway

Partly because there was always spare food being dropped outside by the humans, but mostly because he was certain his daddeh would return someday and he had to know where Spruce was.

Spruce tried to talk to the people walking by, but he just got kicked away, if he was lucky. After a badly broken leg from a particularly mean mistah, Spruce stopped trying to talk to people.

But the loneliness ate away at him, such was the case for such a sociable creature like a Fluffy. It got so bad that Spruce started talking to his reflections in the puddles, but that stopped when he almost drowned trying to give them a hug.

Then something amazing happened, another Fluffy came down the alleyway looking for food, not just any Fluffy, but a pretty, wonderful, incredible purple mare, a wingie-pointy one. Spruce didn’t mind, he knew from Fluff-TV that wingie-pointies weren’t munstahs.

Her name was Lola, she asked him for food, Spruce happily shared what he had, the two of them talked for ages, playing games like Spruce was a foal again. As the sun set on their first day together, the two of them confirmed their feelings for each other and sanctified their relationship behind the dumpster.

A few days later and Lola was confused, why was their no babbeh feeling in her tummy. They tried again, still no feeling. Again and again and still no babbehs ever came. Eventually Spruce wondered if this had anything to do with his missing lumps.

Lola flew into a frenzy, beating Spruce with sorry-hoofies, spraying him with sorry-poopies, calling him a ‘dummeh nu wump poopie Fwuffy’. Spruce tried to apologise, for what he wasn’t sure but nothing seemed to calm Lola down from her tirade. Eventually Lola relented and went to bed, still refusing to look at Spruce.

In the morning, she was gone.

Spruce was sad, sadder than when his daddeh had left him, he had tasted first love and even believed he could enjoy the perks of fatherhood, now he had nothing, now he understood that he would always have nothing, his daddeh had taken away his lumps, Spruce would never be a father.

His moping was interrupted by a loud yell, Lola had returned and brought with her a massive green stallion. The stallion told Spruce that he had to leave, this was his land now.

Spruce couldn’t believe it, he was being evicted AGAIN.

No, he wouldn’t take it, not again. He screamed at them, refusing to give up his home, the only place his old daddy could find him, they only place he felt safe anymore, he would not give it up for a pair of meanie dummehs who didn’t understand what he had suffered, what he had went through, what he…

Spruce was in such an emotional turmoil that he didn’t see the green stallion marched up and smack him in the side of the head, crushing Spruce’s weak little skull with a barrage of violent hoofs. Spruce felt something crack inside his head and everything went numb.

He lived long enough to see the green stallion give Lola the babies Spruce never could.

He lived long enough to feel his life drain out of him as his broken skull bled out.

He lived long enough to think of his daddeh and forgive him, if only he would return and save him from the encroaching darkness.

He lived long enough to know nobody was coming before he died.

So I might not be as active as I usually am in the coming months, I’ll still comment and I’ll still post stories when I can, but I’m going through a process of moving home myself since my landlord is currently selling the flat I’m in.

Thankfully I have a place to go, and thankfully I don’t have any Fluffies or any other pets to worry about, but the process is gonna take up most of my time until I can get settled so things may be quiet on the western front for a while but I’ll be back.

I still have so many different way to kill Fluffies that I have to share.

44 Likes

Moving homes stink, I’m sorry you’re going through that. Keep in touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

jesus fucking christ man, this is fucking bleak… Good job

5 Likes

I know that feeling all too well man, fuck landlords and fuck real estate. Hope you find somewhere better

3 Likes

Fuckin’ fluffies.

Gotta love a sadbox fluffy story

1 Like

I tried not to be too mean here, so
roleplayer

1 Like

Yeah I think I may just delete it, I don’t want to bring down someone else’s story. Maybe I’ll retool and post it on its own sometime. Sorry for putting that down here.

1 Like

Poor Spruce, if only he just hide till the owner of the store pop out. Since the owner made a deal that only Spruce would stay in the alley.

3 Likes

Man that stink :weary: :triumph: I know that kind of a landlord, our old apartment bldg even try to have my dad buy our flat just as he sold it to a company for demolish :unamused:

Glad dad refuse and with a friend’s help we are in where we are now.

Feel sad bout Spruce :fearful: fucking Lola and her Stallion hope you give these shitrat hell one day.

You take care now and will wait for next story patiently.

2 Likes

Spruce’s death was eventually avenged when the green stallion and Lola ended up as the main course of Izzy’s next feast.

They were cut up, cooked, and eaten a bit at a time while being kept alive through the whole meal.

They managed to survive that, but didn’t survive Crimson using them as litter/enfiepals for the next week.

3 Likes

I took it out cause it didn’t fit the flow but I set this behind a Chinese restaurant because that’s where Chilli and his herd ended up, so there’s every possibility that Lola and her beau met a violent end.

Not Crimson of course, but still his kin

3 Likes