Eviction (by Souup)

Brand New!

CLICK HERE to view at Full Resolution.

161 Likes

I give this 8/10 for brutality with an honorable mention for snowballing mummah’s no nos.

That said, I found this comic hard to read. I can’t read the copy without zooming in at least 120%. One way to address this would be to use a more vertical format that is one panel wide and go with larger font/handwriting. That format seems to work better on this site.

I am hoping for a part two where we find out what other horrors await mummah!

22 Likes

This is a link to the Full Resolution image: https://fluffy-community.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/86dea90b676c75ee4798f27973af91e75219790c.png

11 Likes

Wow, this is so brutal. I really, really like your art style and your gross (in a good way!) fluffies.

9 Likes

It would be quicker to punt the remaining foals spine first into the concrete and leave them there.

4 Likes

The accuracy of those shots, what a champion.

6 Likes

I wonder who’s post is this

OwO

You forgot your name on the title!

4 Likes

Super enjoyable. Very crisp and clear with oodles of loving details to explore. Thank you for making this.

Obviously the page layout is a challenge for you since you need to rely on inter panel arrows to guide reading. Not a huge problem and I am sure you’ll find good solutions : )

9 Likes

I’ll bet he beat his dog too.

1 Like

Dogs are noble creatures. Fluffies are not. Simple as that

9 Likes

You’ve never owned a dog then,I take it. Or had one of the more intelligent breeds.

2 Likes

Very nice… Be interesting if he decided to keep one… But still losing a loving companion is never easy…

7 Likes

That’s what I would do but i would be way worse than that…

4 Likes

Love this. Glad to see a new abuse artist with some great potential, keep it up!

7 Likes

One’s a parasite designed to piggyback off the instincts that were intended for our children, and the other is a companion which has grown alongside our species for thousands of years.

12 Likes

Agreed, that and the panel layout is completely nonsensical. You shouldn’t have to follow tiny arrows to know what order to read a comic in.

In this case, I think it might’ve been better just to stick all the panels in one long vertical strip.

1 Like

I fucking hate how entitled fluffies can be. They may be programmed for huggies and wuv, but how can they truly be good if they can treat their own babies differently than each other? And then the entitlement. This isn’t your world, you just live in it! Humans call the shots. If you wander into human land, a storm’s brewin for you, shit-rat

7 Likes

I love SO much about this! … and hey, this little blue “‘spworin’ babbeh” is probably gonna get off much easier than the last one we saw! :hushed:

3 Likes

Implygin most modern small dogs aren’t parasites designed to appeal to paternal instincts through extensive selective inbreeding
Implygining children aren’t parasites ever since traditional household structure stopped being the economic backbone
Chimplying the retired aren’t parasites
implyingign we aren’t parasites for the mechanized laborers
ImpaPlying that we aren’t Parasites to g-d after we ate from the tree of knowledge and that’s why bad things happen to us.

Listen you can either be a consistent chad and beat the shit out of anything that approaches you or you can be a bitchboi and only do it to fluffies because it’s “legal”. I mean if it’s anyone’s fault fluffies suck it’s ours, so why don’t you stop killing fluffies first and foremost and start killing the thing capable and willing to support the infrastructure that keeps them alive and make more fluffy analogues.

5 Likes

“wub nu daddeh” …um…context little fluffy… way to read the room little fluffy.

6 Likes