Example-pal by Peaches

92 Likes

Oh, I like this! Imagine if you had two Example Pals. “You see, Gamma, your big brother Beta didn’t believe me when I told him he’d be like Alpha if he didn’t behave. I loved them when they were good, but they chose to be bad. Do you want to be a bad dummie poopie fluffy like Beta? He has to pee through a tube.”

11 Likes

Look up punishment pals

6 Likes

Punishment pals actively get abused for the pet fluffy’s behaviour, but Nugget is only sat there to be a constant reminder of how miserable life could be

8 Likes

oh it remind me to that breeding place where they would give best friends to valuable fluffies so you can punish them instead without making the fluffy loss any value
cant remember the artist it was a drawing with a purple alicorn and a brown earthie that lost his back legs due to the alicorn misbehaving

5 Likes

Pink one has shit coloring anyway, why not just kill it with a hammer?

2 Likes

Sounds like the whipping boys that used to be given to royalty.

4 Likes

I love this concept!

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about making a story of a guy who takes one of those happy dancing toys where its like say for Christmas, a little elf and you push the button and the elf dances and sings. Only the guy takes the stuffing and everything off of it so it’s just the metal skeleton inside the toy. Then he takes a fluffy and severs its tendons and parts he doesn’t want. Then he surgically puts the fluffy over the metal skeleton and gives it a feeding tube and waste tubes. Then when his other fluffy is bad he says “hey youre gonna be a new mr. Happy” and he pushes the button and the other fluffy starts dancing against it’s will while happy music plays and it cries. The cool thing is that even after it goes ‘wan die’ it still works fine. Idk if id write it cuz id have to pay a good artist to do a few panels for the story. Anyways, I like this art/idea thanks sry for the blogpost lol

4 Likes

Old cliche and I love it everytime.

2 Likes