Expensive babies (Part 1/?) [By Poverty]

Awwww your so cuite I wanna skin you alive with my bare hands​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I dig this cute and grotesque style. I don’t know what to suggest for what happens next, but seeing as the two humans are dumber than a bag of rocks, it would be hilarious if they argue between them and go too far with their witless abuse, ending without any (living) fluffy to sell.

4 Likes

Maybe the real money is the friends we made along the abuse?

5 Likes

Mummahs go to shit/trip the two men and kill them and escape with their babbehs.

1 Like

In her dreams maybe

1 Like

I’ve always loved how you draw fluffies. They’re so chunky and derpy looking!

4 Likes

unique fluffy style, they look great

3 Likes

Fucking KICK.

(Excellent art!)

2 Likes

This would actually turn out to be a good ending, despite the bumpy start.

Some fluffies need to know that a family can be as difficult to reach as some good nummies, after all.

I love these Chungus Fluffs

6 Likes

slitting her open yea the cunny and fiddling around with the innards sounds like a fine pastime

1 Like

what happens next?

I’m thinking super happy fun brain-nu-mowe headkickies for the hero and socially responsible flat stompies for the rest.

3 Likes

OH MY GOD. I LOVE THE WAY THEY LOOK.
I love your art it’s so beautiful :tired_face::cry::sob:

3 Likes

I’d say just thrown into the box but these characters don’t seem to think that way. So I guess broken weggies and then either tossed away or into the box.
And your fluffies are adorable.

Is it a bitch mare?? She’s rejecting flowers and also immediately goes to demand for everything, then again I’m not sure if those exists for your hc. God I love how squishy your fluffys are, makes me want one

1 Like

all fluffies love man made food more

1 Like

Nice work.

They offer one foal, was not really necessary.
If they say that they become their new “daddah” they come direct with them.

But the two guys are abusers, so I understand their decision.

They’re… like…
grotesquely cute

3 Likes

Christ i love the look of your Fluffys

3 Likes