Expression Practice? (Star-The-Alicorn)

I’d like to practice translating human facial expressions to fluffies. If there’s any of these you’d like to see me draw, lemme know and I’ll draw it and reply to you with the finished product. (And if you wanna see a specific character of mine in that expression, feel free to tell me. Can be any of my characters, no limits!)

(This art is not mine! It belongs to deeppink-man on tumblr. The stuff in the replies will be mine, though.)

“Contempt”

“Strange feeling”

“Fear”

“Pain”

“Blushing”

(If this is in the incorrect category, please let me know.)

12 Likes

Blushing 1A!
(Also tempted to suggest Contempt 4C because that one is hilariously impossible to do with a fluffy.)
(Doing fluffy expression practice sounds kind of fun, honestly…)

3 Likes

I was just doing some practice with deeppink-man’s expression challenges! Great minds think alike!
Here’s one I did with contempt A3-

And one from contempt D1 (dont like how it turned out but I’ll put it here anyways)-

4 Likes

Yooo, that’s so cool! Nice coincidence too. They both look fantastic!

1 Like

Onto ones you should draw…I think literally any of the ones from the pain page could fit for a fluffy! In particular though I’m interested in seeing 2A. It’s like…the fluffy is caught off guard by the abuse and is having a mental breakdown about it

2 Likes

If I would pick one from each category I would like to see drawn as a fluffy, I would pick these ones.
Contempt D-4
Strange feeling D-5
Fear A-5
Pain A-3
Blushing A-2

1 Like

Either 5A blushing or 5B bluching

1 Like

Heya! Sorry this took so long, got real busy.

Here’s both blushing 1A and contempt 4C!

2 Likes

Finally did it! Sorry it’s months late. Here’s pain in 2A!

1 Like

Finally did em! (Months later, sorry)

Here’s all 5 of them!

1 Like

I did 5A! Sorry it’s so late. Here ya go!

1 Like

I love all of them. Especially “Pain.”

1 Like

Pain B2 please? I’d love to see how you translate human expressions into fluffies!

Sorry for being late btw

1 Like

Pain in B2 is now finished!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I like “Pain” a lot too, I’m proud of that one.

Very neat! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! These are fun.

Pain
4A

1 Like

White gel pen or a white out pen for highlights? I must know :eyes:

1 Like

A white gel pen!! I recently discovered I’m both good with pen and REALLY enjoy drawing with it.