Extinction Event (Commissioned for Reddit83r) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello,
This must be… one of my Masterpieces until now!
oh boi, the time it took me to sketch/line/color it was a huuuuge ammount of hours, but in the end look at this :v It’s… It’s… beautiful! (imo) xD

So this is a commission for Reddit83r, a guy who basically loves robots as much as I do (scientifically possible ?) and I hope you guys like it. I put lots of love in it xD

Bonus in the first commentary…

For commissions of illustrations, comics and others ideas you’d love to see brought to real life, please feel free to contact me, we’ll make them fluffies appear in the paper :smiley:

enjoy!

59 Likes

I had to do this… xD

22 Likes

I’ve always believed that if fluffies really were an ecological menace that could cause worldwide famine, humanity would surely be able to pull out all the stops to eradicate them.

8 Likes

Love the perspective in this scene, it’s amazing :0

4 Likes

a fluffy equivalent of terminator. glad this tin can is not a one-time character

5 Likes

whoa, this coming from you makes me really happy dude! <3

3 Likes

So was the bot just using some injured foals as bait and the mountain of fluffies is the result of the ambushes over time?

Or was there just a herd there it massacred and a new fluffy wandered by and it realized it missed a few?

6 Likes

Look at the efficiency in the kills compared to humans.

2 Likes

Fricken perfect!

2 Likes

why not both ? xD

6 Likes

Eradicate…or domesticate!

4 Likes

@infraredturbine Ohh nice page love the panellings.funny how those babies hold on to their mother’s fur. The last three panels, did the two babies died too? Drag by the dozerbot?

2 Likes

the red lazer of the RCR unit totally destroyed them

1 Like

I’m just realizing the terrain is pretty much nothing but dead fluffies. The cleanup on that is going to be horrendous.

1 Like

the RCR unit (the bulldozer thing) totally destroys them and make fertilizer with them. they’re just going after the few remainents of this huge herd first before cleaning it all xD

3 Likes

I realised in any stupid horror scifi movies…victim would still shout like morons and get killed by the monster / robot. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

What a waste.

They make better fertilizer alive by eating detritus.

NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE

1 Like

Breed and you die. Don’t breed and you die. Nice.

1 Like

The broken panel pieces are a really nice touch!

1 Like