Eyesore the Abusement Fair Fluffy (artist: moonie)

51 Likes

“NOOOOO IT"S DAE RARE BRIGHT COLORZ IT’S VAWUAABLABLE.!”

Sidenote this is why you don’t let fluffies sexually select among themselves assuming there is an innate anti poopie bias. Cause you can bet they have no understanding of color theory.

15 Likes

Actually it’s a parody of badly made ocs made by kids on deviantart. Or what the internet thinks Mary Sues usually look like. But yeah if fluffies chose to mate themselves, 90 percent of the time it’s gonna two neon fluffballs making bright, eye bleeding hellspawn children.

19 Likes

This fluffy needs a bottle of hair dye asap.

4 Likes

Poor thing. She’s a futa too. Don’t let the abuser know or she’s gonna be in for a world of hurties.

7 Likes

? Some black dye will cover everything, but her eyes. Laser to make the blue maybe.

4 Likes

this is making me go cross eye when trying to reed because my eyes keep darting up to the fluffy even typing this comment is being annoying

4 Likes

Oh boy

6 Likes

is it bad i like those colors?

6 Likes

Um. I love this fluffy so much just because of how tacky it is. :clown_face:

5 Likes

(more exasperated sighing) I’m gonna run outta guzzoline at this rate.

4 Likes

I’d adopt her…

5 Likes

Are those shapes part of her?

5 Likes

I think yes

4 Likes

Remember kids! You can overdesign all your characters as much as you want, just make sure their power is equal to something negative about them.

4 Likes

This physically hurts to look at.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of cutie marks for a single… no wait

3 Likes

U wot mate? :eyes:

4 Likes

Wait what
what did I miss holy shit

3 Likes

im type of person who likes things what have 0% contrast and shitty desing sooooo-
YOUR FLUFFY HAND IT OVER

4 Likes