Eyesore's Discovery (artist: moonie)

Well…they found out not only is she a hermaphrodite, but she’s also a soon mummah. This can only end so well…

54 Likes

I thought that was a foal being born and the positioning made it look like that. xD

9 Likes

My face when I realized it was a hermaphrodite…:flushed:

10 Likes

Pfff, what’s getting cut off first?

6 Likes

…heresy… Gets a heavy flamethrower

12 Likes

Yes, brother.

3 Likes

Mmm intersex fluffy

Mm good shit

5 Likes

Wow. This is like… um … like there is no reason for this fluff to be alive. Looks awful (even for a fluff), super whiney, immobile dam, and has all the traits to offend both the LGBT+ crowd and the traditionalist. Like, Eyesore has NOTHING going for it.

Just end the fluff already :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I have another who is a stallion that actually gets preggo. There are a shortage of mares around the area due a large amount of parsley growing in their county killing the feral mares that are preggo so giving him hormones and having him get knocked up is the best chance at saving the breeding facility.

4 Likes

I wonder, does Eyesore have male urges? Those crotchtits would definitely be in the way. Unless Eyesore has a monster cock that can reach despite that obstacle. I’m thinking too far into it.

4 Likes

i wanna see that man

2 Likes

No you fool let the offspring live! You are wasting a valuable scientiffic resource! Can she impregnate herself? Will her children all be hermaphrodites?

7 Likes

i wonder if she can blind other fluffies with her colors

4 Likes

That is the first fluffy hermaphrodite I have ever seen, (also it hurts to look at.
I really want to see the foals this is going to be interesting.

3 Likes

Asking the REAL questions.

7 Likes

The best abuse in my opinion is always fueled by a lack of morals and morbid curiosity rather than petty sadism.

5 Likes

As the B and T in LGBT, it’s not the fact the fluffy has it. It’s the potential jokes the abuser here might make of it. But I doubt Moonbat’s gonna use any of that language intentionally.

4 Likes

That’s how she survived this long probably, blinding all predators

4 Likes

Wdym?

4 Likes

I cannot imagine how the abuser manages to look at it without getting a headache. Already straining my eyes here.

Nice balls though. Only place that doesn’t give me a migraine looking at it.

4 Likes